I know where we are!

Crosshairs was tossed into the room. Thankfully me and Sydney had been dozing off at the corner of the room--and yet I hadn't a single clue why we ended up that way--when this had happened. Crosshair's loud unexpected landing awoke us.

"I didn't steal the apple cider!" Sydney screeches.  "I swear over a Honda Accord; that was all Ivs!"

Crosshairs and Megatron's tube thing is connected and Megatron's attitude earns him a smack from the guard. Megatron's body struck against the wall from this unexpected powerful smack by a much shorter alien robot.Crosshairs feels the pain; strongly indicating that as he stumbles back whining about a smack that landed on his faceplate. The museum security built similar guard walks away from the jail cell as I realized what this is. 

But dang these guys have gotten smarter keeping the enslaved individuals in their cells and not in a huge room with others so they can plan a escape.

"Shouldn't you be dead?" Crosshairs asks, his optics narrowing at the dead cybertronian.

"I am dead." Megatron said.

"If you were undead, then you would be begging me to let you eat me." Crosshairs tells him. "Or you must be a ghost."

"I am a ghost." Megatron said.  "I do not appreciate this current situation as you do."

"She just figured it out." Sydney said.

"Figured what out?" Megatron asks.

"Shush." Sydney said, waving her hand.

"I know where we are." I said.

"A arena." Crosshairs guessed.

"No." I said.  "We're in a spaceship similar to the one Ben Tennyson and Kevin Eleven were in in the original Ben 10 series!" I flail my arms.  "The episode where they had to work together in order to return home; home as in Earth."

Sydney's mouth went wide open.

"So, we were basically snatched by some machine into a spaceship that has these fights between aliens." Sydney said, holding up the tube thing connecting us.  "I don't understand this.Why bring two gigantic robots and two humans into a Mega Cruiser?"

"Unless they like to be entertained by  my singing, I have no idea." I said, with a shrug.

"What episode are you talking about?" Megatron asks, curious.

"Grudge Match." Sydney said.  "Ben and Kevin were taken to this huge ship called the Mega Cruiser, where life and death gladiator matches are regularly held between two different enslaved species. Usually these two species have partners when facing each other."

Crosshairs looks towards Megatron who seemed royally ticked off.

"I am not enslaved!" Megatron roars.  "No one enslaves me!"

Big smoke followed by a huge hot blast shot out from his large alien crafted cannon. The strong wind force is so strong that it sent Sydney and I flying towards the electrifying bars. However Crosshairs caught the two of us using his servo that hadn't been damaged.I believe Megatron is the undead guy who should never ever be meddled and enslaved in a room with two organics in the first place.

"If I don't come back with these two alive, Ironhide is goin' to offline me." Crosshairs said.

"As if." Megatron said with a grunt.

"I am soon to be eleven years old and all my childhood is currently being spent in the presence of alien robots!" I acknowledge. "I don't know about you but if Mr Hide can make a cannon that can damage ghosts then Crosshairs is pretty sure he'll kill you twice, Mr Meg."