Mr Hide and the rocket boy

There are lights glowing in the lab specifically the machines, the rounded shaped lights built into the side of the wall,and the colors seemed to bare a remarkable resemblence to fireworks. Sydney has a small smile cupping her hands together. She looks up towards the wall lights feeling comforted. Ironhide, on the other hand, is in his robot mode.Ironhide turned his helm towards  the small gray doors leading into the surgery room where the inventions are repairing Ivy.

"What are these lights doing?" Ironhide asks.

"Mimicking the colorful words to a song." Sydney said. 

"There is not a pattern in these lights." Ironhide said.

"That is because this is Ivy singing through her lab." Sydney said. "One of the  medical inventions can connect to her brain.It helps keep Ivy asleep during the operation."

Ironhide's shoulder plating lowered, his two optic brow shaped metal parts above the rounded sphere shaped light bulbs hunched together, and the skepticisim is seen clearly on his faceplate.

"The whole singing and light does not make sense." Ironhide said.

Sydney claps her hands.

"Fireworks going off in the sky, boom, ba-boom, making spectaclure shapes in the dark sky!"  A country like singing voice came from the speakers. "Bo-boom, bo-boom, bo-boom goes the numerous lights in  the bitterly cold night," Christian stumbles into the lab landing right on his knees first. "Because these are super duper fireworks, watching them under the cold night in July, ju-ly, JU-LIEE!"

Sydney claps her hands.

The music ended.

"Where is Ivy?" Christian asks.

"Who the slag is this boy?" Ironhide asks, raising his cannon up.

"I am Ivy's little brother!" Christian said, shaking his hands. "Easy there cowboy."

"I do not herd cows, nor am I a human boy." Ironhide said, turning off his cannon. "I am a weapon specialist not a cowmech."

Christian gasps at Ironhide.

"You had a wild west?" Christian asks, stumped.

"...Maybe." Ironhide said.

"Ivy is in the surgery room." Sydney said.

Christian claps his hands together.

"BA-BOOM goes the fire-works, in jul-lie! The pitch black sky gets decorated in various colors, red,green,yellow,purple,and oohhhhh. Because everyone can be a firework!"

Christian claps his hands, again.

The lyrics then went into silent; effectively turning off.