Where are we?

The current year is 2009, that is for sure. Sydney, me, and Crosshairs certainly didn't expect to wake up in the same fragging room with a big gigantic fearsome robot who claimed repeatedly  'I am dead' in a cell room that is huge for alien robots..He didn't appear to be dead and all since his optics are powered on.Sydney and I were connected by this connecting chain that had a glowing blue string attached to our ankles.Anyway this 'dead' guy  claimed to be the leader of the Decepticons not Starscream the fool who keeps insisting he doesn't have zhe bucket.

"So, undead guy, what is your name again?" Sydney asks  the undead dude.

So logically me and Sydney were in some form a representation of innocent by-standing rats.

"Megatron!" Megatron bellows.

I'll get  zhe bucket back after a bit of negotiation. Where is it now? Starscream has kept zhe bucket for a year now. I first arrived into this universe with Zhe bucket of storytelling, now all that I have left of it is a handle which I call 'Zhe Handle' and keep it in a small box that can fit in my pocket. It seems like anything can fit in my pockets.

"Can you use yer cannon, Mr Meg?" I ask the perfectly blindingly light gray robot.

"No!" Megatron refuses,slamming his large arm to the floor. His arm is apparently so shiny that it doesn't seem to be visible and worth to stand looking at for a straight hour. Well, not unless I want to become blind!

"So much for being polite!" Sydney said

"Come on." I plead, shielding my eyes.  "I can use my handy dandy insect creations to get yours off." I take out my little spare spider drone. "It is capable of reproducing itself in vast numbers. I lost one thanks to a experiment on portal bridges." I shrug, getting a 'there's more where that came from?' comment from Megatron. "All I got back was a thank you note from two weird-o's who claimed to be androids."

"I'm hungry." Sydney complains.

"Then don't speak to me, waste." Megatron said, tugging at his chain connected to the wall that is connected to his wrist.

"I wasn't talking to you." Sydney said. "Hey girly, where did Crosshairs go?"

"Something about drilling bullets into other robots head." I guessed, rubbing the top of my little baby spider drone. "Who's the cutey boy?" The spider drone wags it's back end left and right that it was so cute. "Yes, you are!"

"What is the spider Drone's name?" Sydney asks, peering over to the small spider drone.

"Drillip." I said, putting Drillip on my shoulder. "He's such a dog."

"Your terms of affection disgust me." Megatron said.

"I'm hungry!" Sydney declares again. Drillip jumps then lands on my right shoulder.  "I need some lunch!"

Drillip strolled down my shoulder then hopped off my shoulder,then he squeezed through the bars, and headed down the passage. Sydney and Megatron were arguing about eating lunch that somehow changed to him going on and on about eating her to end his current misery.I put on the special pair of glasses that let me see what Drillip is witnessing.

"Ivs!" Sydney said, tapping on my shoulder repeatedly.  "Tell him it's impossible for me to shut up when starving to death!"

"It is impossible." I said,  watching the rows and rows of cells stroll past Drillip's perspective.

"But your companion is a human, as well." Megatron said in a harsh voice.

I look over my shoulder then down to the floor away from the gigantic robot who should be dead.