Anger at our mistakes

Ironhide had placed Ivy on a boulder with a flat surface near a cluster of tree's being gray missing one complete section of branches. Now here he is waiting for supposedly Arcee and Redsiren.She is still out in the familiar darkness getting some rest. Ivy physically is not showing signs of waking up at this point. Florida had been left in a hurry, in quite a great one. Ironhide has one of his gut feelings that Autobots alone can not get in the way of the Decepticon 'henchmen' bent on taking out one child.

But why take out a child?

An annoying little fuzzball being part Cybertronian and a spark-heart under a glass case.

"Why could have Ratchet not detected it in the first place?" Ironhide thought out loud.

Ironhide glances over to Ivy--Ivy lifts her right arm over her eyes--with her mouth partially open.

"I mean, couldn't her processor have shown the slightest of all cybertronian signs?" Ironhide muses to himself. "From what I hear from Crosshair's reading out Sydney's letters; she has made quite  a few items." Ironhide cringes at the last part.  "Poor critter."

Ironhide shook his helm.

Ironhide sighs, turning away from Ivy.

"What am I suppose to do?" Ironhide asks himself. "I certainly do not see a mech with a Spyder mode to get along  with Ivy easily when he walks like a spider."

Quite literately; Redsiren does, just, not out in the streets. Just imagine the questions she would ask; "Are you half spider?","Why is your name Redsiren when you're like Spiderman except a robot and don't have that spider armor themed design?",and "Did you get bitten by a radioactive spider?".

Redsiren walks like cybertronians, yet he feels most comfortable when let out to be in his spider like mode.A Spyder is a motorcycle with three wheels instead of two. One does wonder where Redsiren gets all those spider-cybertronian themed legs when going on a stroll in some outdoor place far from the noisy civilization. The crunching of leaves and rocks under his many claw pedes made Redsiren feel nostalgia from way back when he had been on a different planet that Redsiren loved dearly.

"I can help with that." Starscream said, appearing out of the blue.

"You blood thirsty 'Con!" Ironhide rages, sending his fist forwards.

Starscream is struck at the cheekplating by Ironhide's rather rough bumpy fist leaving some dents beneath his optics. Starscream crashes to the ground landing on his back similiar to a turtle flipped on it's back just wiggling to get itself back on all four. Starscream rubs the side of his cheek plating glaring up towards Ironhide. Ironhide's reaction seems to be of anger.Ironhide is cracking his knuckles preparing to hurt Starscream using his bare servos. Starcream's optics became smaller seeing the dead serious Ironhide.

"I mean it!" Starscream said, holding out his servo. "I have-a--a--a human friend in Australia."

"So is that your last words?" Ironhide said, this time powering up his cannon. "A human friend IN AUSTRALIA!"

"No." Starscream said, and then he dodged the blast sent out of the cannon. Starscream picks up Ivy quickly using his left servos. "I can help you hide her."

"Drop Ivy." Ironhide orders, aiming his cannon at Starscream.

"Not unless you want all her bones to be broken." Starscream said, rationally.

Starscream is missing one part of his wings.

"A threat." Ironhide said. "Is that all you are here for?"