mean old cameron(short)

The pj masks were walking there way to school.

Amaya:I am so excited for today!

Connor:what's so special about today?

Amaya:today is the day we get to built things!

Greg:cool ima built a lizard house for lionel.

Connor:what's a Lizard house?

Greg:its a bird house but its for lizards.

Amaya:well ima build a flossy flash action figure what are you gonna built connor?

Connor:I don't know but I'm sure it will come to me.as they were talking and cameron heard what there talking about so he just butt in.

Cameron:well ima built something so amazing that you guys want to destroy your dumb lizard house and dumb hero!

Connor:cameron leave us alone!

Cameron:whatever you guys are losers anyway.as he push them out of his way and walked away.

Greg:cameron is so mean to us he should become a night time villain so we can defeat him!as they were all annoyed.

Connor:I know right why can cameron just be nice to us cause we never done anything to him so why does he always bully us!

Amaya:let's just ingore cameron he always says that to get on our nerves the only thing we should be doing is walking to school.

*later*

The pj masks arrived to school and seen everyone upset.

Amaya:what's wrong?

Boy 1:all the building supplies disappeared and now we can't build everything.....

Greg:who would have stolen tools?..as they were thinking.

All:romeo!

Amaya:but why would he steal tools he already has tools?

Connor:I don't know but we'll stop...PJ MASKS WERE ON OUR WAY!!!

All:INTO THE NIGHT TO SAVE THE DAY!!!as cameron heard them.

Cameron:why do you losers keep saying pj masks save the day thing?as he walked over to them.

Connor:OH CAMERON...BECAUSE......as they tried to make up a excuse.

Greg:BECAUSE WE LIKE SAYING IT!!as they made big smiles.

Cameron:sure...whatever.as he walk away.

Connor:*whisper*phew we almost gotten our blown covered.as Cameron heard them and continued walking away from them.

Cameron thought:those loser are trying to hide something and I'll try to figure it out.as he looked at them and glared.