the truth and reveal

Cameron,romeo and robot were at the control room seeing the camera where the pj masks were trapped in a tank.

Romeo:HAHAHA I finally capture the pj pest!as he did a evil laugh.

Cameron:you mean we caught them and what's with the evil laugh?

Romeo:sorry I...I...umm have a hard time laughing...as he made it up as had a fake big smile.

Cameron:that's makes sense.as he bought it.

Romeo:well anyways the pjs are always sneaking so I need a cool hero like you to guard them.

Cameron:well ok ima guard them since I'm a cool hero bye buddy.as he walked away.

Romeo:bye buddy.as Cameron left as romeo and robot did evil laughs again.

*with the pj masks*

Owlette slowly woken up with alittle headache.

Owlette:ugh....what happened?...as she sat up slowey and looked and seen catboy and gekko in front of her.

Owlette:catboy...gekko...she said in a gentle low voice as she crawled to them.

Owlette:catboy.. gekko..wake up...as she shook them gently.

Catboy:ugh...owlette is that you?...as he woke up and his eyes were alittle bit open.

Gekko:what the heck...where are we...as he woke up and looked where they were in.

Catboy:ugh...ny head...are we in a tank?...as he tired ti get up but fell down.

Catboy:why do I feel so woozy?...

???:tranquilizers might make you guys have headaches and woozyness but don't worry it will wear off in a couple of seconds.

Owlette:Cameron...stop doing this...this isn't what a hero would do...as she stand up slowly and wobbled alittle bit.

Cameron:HA why should I listen to what you villains say!?

Owlette:this won't help but....as she grabbed her masks and pulled it down and revealed her face to Cameron.

Cameron:WHAT THE...AMAYA!?!?as he was shocked.

Catboy and gekko looked at amaya and looked at each other and did the same thing and revealed their faces to Cameron.

Cameron:CONNOR....GREG!?!?as he was even more shocked.

Connor:yes Cameron it was us we are the pj masks.as him and gekko got up.

Cameron:I can't believe this...those three loser...are heroes...

Greg:yes...so can you let us out now?...

Cameron:...I don't know???....as he was super confused if he should or should not than left the room.

Cameron thoughts:those loser I bully...are heroes at night...so amaya is owlette....greg is gekko....connor is catboy....as he was walking to the control  room slowly with confusion.

*later*

Cameron was at the control room he went in and he seen romeo laughing evil so he went silent.

Romeo:man robot soon ima take over the pjs HQ and reprogram pj robot abd finally...TAKE OVER THE WORLD...all thanks to that wannabee who call himself captain Cameron like geez he is nore dumber than that ant eater am I right robot?

Robot:master his always right.

Romeo:you sure are right!as he started laughing as Cameron heard and gotten angry and left.