the risk

Robot and robette were trying to pull the door down while the pj masks and cameron were at the catcar seeing pj robot panic on the screen.

Gekko:ok so we're powerless and HQ is to and robot and robette are trying to get pj robot so what do we do now!?

Cameron:don't worry I still have my powers to save your HQ.

Gekko:you don't have any powers!

Cameron:yes I do!

Owlette:I got a plan guys so romeo said that it wears off for a little while so me and catboy will distract both of the robots while gekko when you feel your powers returning get romeo put of here everyone got it?as they nodded their heads.

Cameron:what about me?

Owlette:you go home.

Cameron:oh come on!

Owlette:let's go pj masks!as the left the catcar and ran away.

Cameron:those guys will need my help.as he got out the catcar.

*with romeo,robot and robette*

Robot and robette were still pulling till they felt the door got lose.

Robot:master the door is lose.

Romeo:and pull it off!

Catboy:HEY ROBOT!!as robot and robette were about to pull the door till owlette and catboy arrived.

Owlette:you can't catch us!as they ran away and robot and robette started to follow them.

Romeo:NO BUCKETS HEADS ITS A TRAP!!!as they were already gone as he face palmed.

Gekko:*whisper*SUPER GEKKO CAMOUFLAGE!!!as he was  behind the gates saying it lots of times to make sure his powers were back and they still weren't.

Cameron was far away behind gekko thinking he can defeat romeo.

Cameron thoughts:ok cameron you can do this.as he took and deep breath and ran pass gekko.

Gekko:CAMERON!?!?as he seen him and he ran behind romeo's lab.

Cameron:HEY YOU WEIRD HAIR BOY IN A TANK!!as romeo turn his lab around.

Romeo:first of all its romeo and this is a lab and plus who even are you?

Cameron:I am captain Cameron I go in space to save the day!as romeo started to laugh.

Romeo:THAT IS THE MOST DUMBEST THING I EVER HEARD OF!!!as he was still laughing.

Cameron:you don't think I'm being serious than charge at me so I can throw you in space.

Romeo:ok than.as romeo started his lab and was driving fast towards cameron as he started to yell.

Gekko:CAMERON!!!as he ran in front of him.

Gekko:please powers come back now....SUPER GEKKO MUSCLES!!!as he hope he got his powers back as romeo's lab was close to them.

Gekko closed his eyes than romeo's lab was already towards them than when he was finally to them gekko suddenly started to glow and stopped the lab.

Gekko:YES GLAD YOUR BACK POWER NOW TO TAKE THIS INVENTOR BOY!!!as he grabbed his lab and threw it away and it landed on it car.

Romeo:ugh...you'll...pay this time....pj masks....as romeo was alittle dizzy and drove away slowly.

Cameron:we did it thanks to.....me!as gekko looked at him very angrily.

*with catboy and owlette*

They were still being chased by robot and robette.

Catboy:are your powers back yet?as owlette tried ti fly but her powers wasn't back.

Owlette:no what about yours?as catboy tried ti run fast as he can but his powers aren't back either.

Owlette:we need to do something before we land in the water.as catboy eyes were wide.

Catboy:wait what!?....as he looked in front of him and seen the bridge and seen they were going ti the water part.

Catboy:OH NO NOT WATER AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE MY WATER GEAR!!!

Catboy:POWERS COME BACK PLEASE!!!as him and owlette were trying to activate their powers.

They were close to falling in the water till they bith started to glow.

Owlette:OUR POWERS ARE BACK!!!as she started ti fly as catboy was going super fast.

Catboy:YAY.....wait but I'm still going in the water!

Owlette:than get on.as catboy hold to her feet and they both flew away as robot and robette fell in the water.

Robot:robøts hætəs§ waþer.as he was starting to glitch.

Robette:hį im rœbę-täke øver wörłđ!!as she was starting to glitch to.