power down ray

The pj masks were at the catcar driving to HQ.

Catboy:ok guys so we wheb we arrive we have to be very stealthily and hide till we know what he wants.as they shook their heads.

Than finally they were at the gates to HQ than parked the catcar at a wall and hopped out and climb the walls and seen romeo's lab and robot and robette.

Romeo:come on guys let's go and get pj robot so I can reprogram him.

Gekko:*whisper**sighs*again.

Owlette:*whisper*like he tried that a zillion times.

Robot:but master how we tried that lots of times and keep failing?

Romeo:well I made this!as he pressed a button and a ray came out of the lab.

Robot:what is it?

Romeo:this the the....POWER DOWN RAY!!!

Romeo:when I zap it at HQ all of its power will go down same with the pj pests powers which gives us the time to take pj robot!

Robot:master is ingenious.

Romeo:I know I am.

Gekko:*whisper*well look who is gonna stop you...SUPER GEKKO CAMOUFLAGE!!!as he turn invisible and walk towards the lab.

Romeo:ok guys let's start in three....two...than suddenly he felt like his lab was lifted.

Romeo:robot can you not life the lab while I'm trying to do this.

Robot:but master I'm nit lifting the lab.

Romeo:wait if your not lifting the lab who is...

Gekko:I am!as he turn visible and started to spin the lab around.

Romeo:ROBOT HELP ME!!!as he started to get dizzy.

Robot:don't worry master I'll get you.as he started to walk towards to him than catboy came and block him off.

Catboy:not so fast...SUPER CAT STRIPES!!!as he tied robot up.

Robette:I am robette.as she started to walk towards catboy than owlette flew in front of her.

Owlette:hey robette can you take the feathers...SUPER OWL FEATHERS!!!as she made a forcefeild around robette.

Catboy:we did it!than suddenly Cameron appears.

Cameron:CAPTAIN CAMERON IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!!!

Gekko:what are you doing here!?as he put the lab down and him and the other pj masks walked over to him.

Cameron:I am here to help you guys cause I'm a hero.

Catboy:ok I'm gonna say that were all thinking your not a hero.than they started to argue.

Romeo wasn't dizzy anymore and seen the pj masks arguing with cameron.

Romeo:who is that guy?he said to himself.

Romeo:whatever he is now I can shoot their HQ.as he turn his lab in front of HQ.

Romeo:let's try this out.as he pressed the buttons and the ray shot HQ.

Cameron:I am a....umm guys what's happening.as he pointing at romeo shooting HQ.

Catboy:OH NO HE'S POWERING HQ DOWN!!

Gekko:don't worry I got it...SUPER GEKKO MUSCLES!!!as he ran towards romeo's lab and could only lift it from one inch and dropped it.

Gekko:my super gekko muscles are gone!

Owlette:SUPER OWL WINGS!!!as owlette tried to fly but fell down instead.

Owlette:same as my owl wings.

Catboy:SUPER CAT SPEED!!!as he ran normally and fell.

Catboy:my cat speed ain't so speedy either.

Owlette:romeo powered down the pj crystal...and if he powered down the crystal...does that mean HQ....

Romeo:ok robot break into HQ and get pj robot.

Robot:ok master.as robot took the stripes off as he broke the feathers down and him and robette were walking towards HQ.

Gekko:OH NO!!!