sacrifice

The pj masks were out of the flying factory and seen Cameron getting prepared for something.

Catboy:Cameron what are you doing?

Cameron:well I'm going to fly up the sky so when I explode nothing can get damaged or hurt.as the pj masks were shock.

pj masks:WHAT!?!?

Owlette:Cameron but there is still time like we can get pj robot and he might be able to-

Cameron:there's no time I have to do this...because this is the only way...

Gekko:Cameron you can't do this even if you can be a jerk sometimes you can't do this just let us help you.

Cameron:*sighs*connor...amaya...greg....I'm sorry for bullying you all the time its just...you guys just have good grades and unique skills and a great friendship...I gotten jealous of you guys so I decided to bully you guys and show everyone that I'm cooler than you guys...but when I seen you guys as superheroes...I wanted to be a hero to but I didn't know how so...I kinda just try to impress you guys with random powers I made up...as alittle tear appeared out his eye.

Cameron:so since you guys risks your lifes to save everyone in town...I an gonna pay the favor...bye I'll miss you all...as he started to fly up fast.

Cameron was fly up and up and up as the timer was at 5

Cameron:...bye everything...as he started crying with a smile on his face.

The pj masks were looking up in the skys than suddenly they seen an explosion and they knew who it was than they all broke to tears.

Owlette:he...really...

Gekko:he...actually...

Catboy:he sacrifice himself for the city...and us...as they were speechless.

Owlette:..I can't believe he's gone...

Gekko:..this kinda sounds weird but...I'm gonna miss him...

Catboy:us to gekko...us to...

Than suddenly they spotted something moving down fast.

Gekko:guys is it me or is their something in the sky.

Catboy:I thought I was the only one seeing that...owlette what's that falling fown?

Owlette:SUPER OWL EYES!!!as she looked and she seen Cameron falling and she was shocked

Owlette:its...Cameron...as catboy gekko were shocked.

Catboy:what!?

Owlette:yeah its him and he's falling...SUPER OWL WINGS!!!as she flew up where he is falling at.

Owlette was flying fast than finally she caught Cameron but she seen the robot suit not on him anymore but he was alittle banged up tha. she started to fly back to catboy and gekko.

Catboy:so how is Cameron?as owlette returned.

Owlette:I don't know let's go to pj robot he can help.as they nodded and went in the pj jet and flew off.