watching them(short)

They were in class and cameron and staring at connor amaya and greg without them noticing.

Teacher:ok so what's 230+347?as amaya raised her hand.

Teacher:amaya?

Amaya:577!

Teacher:correct your doing a good job amaya.

Cameron:*whisper*hm sure she is....but she is really hiding something underneath those glasses if hers....as he started to glare at them.he whispered to himself.

Teacher:cameron what are you talking about?as he heard him.

Cameron:I'm just talking about....this math problem.as he look at his book and pointed to a random question.

Teacher:oh well were nit there yet so let the class catch up ok.

Cameron:ok.as the teacher continued teaching.

Cameron thought:phew....close one next time talk in your mind next time...as he was relief.

*later*

It was lunch and the pj masks were talking to each other at lunch and at the table behind them cameron was watching.

Cameron thought:still waiting for them to do something not normal still!as he was getting bored doing it.

The pj masks were talking and they notice cameron watching.

Greg: umm hi cameron?...as they wave to him.

Cameron:ummmm I'm not here!as he walk away and hid behind a pole.

Connor:that was strange?....as they were all confused about what just happened.

Amaya:it sure was?...as they continued talking.

Cameron thought:perfect hiding place!

*later*

The pj masks were just playing soccer while cameron was watching and was getting bored of it.

Cameron thought:ugh this is getting boring I think I was just overthinking that they have a big secret its probably dumb anyway I don't know even why I cared!as he got up and got tired if it and walked away.