a square suit

Pj robot:*beeps*(hi guys!)!as the pj masks ignored him and immediately went on the picture player.

Catboy:where could he be...

Pj robot:*beeps*(who?)?as the pj masks still ignored him.

Owlette:ok let's replay the footage of last night guys.

Pj robot:*beeps*(guys?)?as he was still being ignored.

Gekko:great idea owlette.

Pj robot:*beeps*(GUYS TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!?!?)!?!?as he went in front of them and yelled.

Gekko:*sighs*well Cameron gone missing and romeo must have captured him.as pj robot was shocked.

Pj robot:*beeps*(WHAT....well too make sure that is true let's see what happened last night.).as he went on the picture player and played the footage from last night.

It played the footage of Cameron romeo and robot getting sucked up by the flying factory when it stopped playing the pj masks were shocked.

Gekko:guys we have to save Cameron from romeo imagine what kind if stuff he would do to him.

Catboy:TO THE PJ JET!!!as he pressed the button than all the vehicles exit out of HQ and fused together and turned into the pj jet.

Catboy:let's go guys pj robot you stay here.as pj robot nodded as they left.

*with Cameron and romeo*

Romeo was building something while Cameron was bugging him telling him if he is done or not.

Cameron:are you done yet your taking forever...as he was tired.

Romeo:first of all for the 50 time no and second of all you try making something on the spot.

Cameron:ugh...as they stood in silence for alittle while.

Cameron:...are you-

Romeo:I finished behold.as he finished it abd showed Cameron and it was a small square.

Cameron:seriously all this time you made a square!as Cameron was upset.

Romeo:its not just a square look.as he put it on Cameron's chest and it glowed blue.

Cameron:what was that?

Romeo:just press it and you'll find out.as Cameron pressed it thab suddenly lots of wired were surrounding Cameron's arms and turned it into big robot arms and than wires surrounded his head which turned it into a helmet that has see through divisor glasses(I think that's how you say it)than wites surrounded his legs and turned it into robot legs and it has a lighting bolt at the sides of it than the wires his chest and back and formed into armor and at the back it formed a jet pack.

Cameron:COOL!!!....as he was really amazed.

Romeo:yep a special suit for you.

Cameron:what can I do with this suit?

Romeo:well you have super strength,can blast lasers from your hands and glasses,flight,super speed,tranquilizers,force field,indestructibility,electricity and....some hot chocolate cause why not.

Cameron:cool...I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THEM OUT!!!as he put both of his hands up than laser shot out of his hands and hit something.

Cameron:umm...that wasn't me...as romeo face palmed.

Romeo:*whisper**sighs*I can't wait to get this plan over with...than suddenly robot came.

Robot:master the pj masks are here with their jet.

Cameron:the pjs are here.as he gotten angry.

Romeo:hey buddy what about you show those pjs a lesson.

Cameron:sure thing buddy.as he super speed out the room.

Romeo:I can't wait to see this idiot defeat the pj pest than I CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!as he and robot did their evil laughs.