final

It was morning and the pj masks were getting ready to go to school.

*later*

They all met up at Greg's house and started to walk to school.

Amaya:I sure hope Cameron still gas all of his memories guys...

Connor:me to...

Greg:me three...but guys what happens if he has his memories back and knows what happens last night and starts to talk about to other people?

Amaya:well there is really nothing we can do about this...

Connor:well we just have to trust him and hopes he doesn't l...as they arrived at school and looked around and didn't see Cameron.

Greg:..looks like Cameron...is not here...so that means...he lost his memories.as the pj masks looked down sadly.

???:who lost who's memories?someone said behind them and when they looked they seen Cameron and they were smiling.

Cameron:who are you losers smiling at?as they ran towards Cameron and hugged him.

Greg:were glad your alive Cameron!as they were hugging him tightly as he could not breath.

Cameron:what is even happening?

Amaya:were glad you got your memories back!

Connor:yeah we missed you pal!

Cameron:what are you guys even talking about anyways?

Connor:you know what happened last night?

Cameron:what do you mean last night I was sleeping in my bed what are you guys talking about??as the pj masks knew Cameron lost the memories of everything that happened before he seen the pj masks.

Amaya:never mind Cameron it was just a joke.as they all gave faked smiles.

Cameron:ok then cya later loser.as he walked away.

Amaya:looks like Cameron lost his memories of the pj masks.

Connor:yep which means the same old Cameron is back.as the bell ringed.

Cameron:hey loser what are yall doing outside hurry up or I'll take your seats.as he called out to them and left.

Greg:I missed this.greg said so gladly and fake as the pj masks laughed and went in school.