missing

It was daytime and all the pj masks met up and walked to school together.

Amaya:I still feel bad what we did to Cameron last night...as she felt bad.

Greg:well he almost got himself killed if it wasn't for me.

Connor:yeah and he tried to defeat munki-gu and try to take all the credit for it and plus he was flirting with you and trying to steal you from me.

Amaya:I know that connor but you know I'll always love you and nobody else and plus I know that he was interfering with our missions but you guys let him get to you you guys need to raise above it like I did with luna.as connor and greg felt kinda bad.

Greg:*sighs*I guess...your right....

Connor:yeah I guess we have been alittle harsh and a bit mean to him...

Greg:yeah...but none of it was our fault though so...

Amaya:I know I know now let's see how Cameron is doing.as they arrived at school and looked around and seen Cameron wasn't here.

Greg:where's Cameron?...

Connor:he might be in class maybe let's go.as they walked into school.

*later*

Everyone was in class in their chairs and the pj masks looked around and didn't see Cameron.

Amaya:hey teacher?as she raised her hand.

Teacher:yes amaya?

Amaya:where's Cameron?

Teacher:you didn't see the missing posters outside amaya.as he showed them a missing poster of Cameron.

Everyone was super shocked.

Connor:*whisper*guys when were done with school let's go to Cameron's house.as they nodded.

*later*

School was over and the pj masks were running to Cameron's house.

Connor:hopefully Cameron's mom and dad know he is?...

Greg:sure hope so.

They were still running than they finally arrived to Cameron's house and knocked on the door.

Cameron's mom:hello what do you guys need?as she opened the door as she looked pretty sad.

Connor:your Cameron's mom?

Cameron's mom:yes I'm her mom.

Connor:well we heard that Cameron's gone missing.

Cameron's mom:yeah since last night he disappeared out of nowhere and I hope he's coming back..sorry but I got ti go bye...as he went back in her house and shut the door.

Connor:something happened to Cameron but the pj masks will save him...PJ MASKS WERE ON OUR WAY!!!than gekko spotted big footprints on the floor.

Greg:wait guys look!as he pointed to the footprints.

Amaya:those footprints look like....as they lnew who it was.

All:robot!

Connor:which means romeo.

Greg:what would romeo wabt Cameron for?

Amaya:let's go find out...PJ MASKS WERE ON THE WAY!!!

All:INTO THE NIGHT TO SAVE THE DAY!!!