alive but bad news

The pj masks were back im HQ and Cameron was on a doctor bed while the pj masks were looking at his heart beat on the heart monitor that doctors use while pj robot and searching what's wrong with him.

Owlette:hopes he's ok...

Catboy:me to...

Gekko:me three...and also pj robot where did you get these doctors things?

Pj robot:*beeps*(there's things you guys don't know about me.).as the pj masks were alittle concerned.

Catboy:ok...well how is Cameron?

Pj robot:*beeps*(well he is alive which is lucky cause there was a 60% chance he could have died...but still he's ok alittle bruised up but fine.).as the pj masks were relief.

Pj robot:*beeps*(but when I was scanning his body I seen that their was a 50 50% he might...)...as pj robot went silent.

Catboy:might what might what?

Pj robot:*beeps*(...lose all of his memories...)...as the pj masks were sadly shocked.

Owlette:what if he forgets everything than he might forget...his parents...

Catboy:his friends...

Gekko:his life...

Owlette:si what should we do than if he might forget everything?...

Gekko:I got a idea...gekko said sadly.

*later*

They were at Cameron's house and catboy and owlette was hiding in the bushes while gekko was at the door while Cameron was next to him using his super gekko camouflage.

Gekko:*sighs*...here goes nothing...as he ringed the doorbell.

He was waiting till he was hearing some footsteps than the door opened and it was his mom.

Cameron's mom :who's there its the middle of the night?..as she was tired than looked around than finally when she looked down she burst into tears.

Cameron's mom:CAMERON YOUR OK!!!as she picked him up than turn around and they both went back in the house and closed the door.

Owlette:..what should we do now?

Catboy:we all should just go home and see how this goes.as they all nodded and started to walk back home.