Cameron vs the pj masks

The pj masks were flying in the pj jet and they were at the flying factory.

Owlette:ok guys prepare for landing.as she landed the pj jet and got out.

Gekko:ok guys let's save Cameron.

Catboy:hold on...CAT EARS!!!...as he heard running.

Catboy:I head...running but its getting louder and louder....than suddenly something fast cane over and punched catboy in the face.

Owlette and gekko:CATBOY!!!as he fell on the floor as owlette and gekko came over.

Gekko:are you ok?as him abd owlette helped him up as he gotten a bruise on his right cheek.

Catboy:I am but..what was that?

???:it was me!as it shown itself to the pj masks and they were shock.

Pj masks:CAMERON!?!?

Owlette:what happened to you?

Cameron:oh well my good friend romeo made this for me.

Gekko:good friend..romeo is the bad guy!?

Cameron:no you guys are you fake heroes only me and him are the real heroes in this town and when we defeat you we will take everything you stole from romeo starting with his headquarters.

Catboy:what do you mean its our headquarters!?

Gekko:*whisper*guys I think that suit is brainwashing him ima use my super gekko camouflage while you guys try to distract him.as they nodded.

Gekko:*whisper*SUPER GEKKO CAMOUFLAGE!!!as he turn invisible.

Catboy:hey Cameron you can't get me!

Cameron:oh yes I can.as he held hid hand out and shot a laser at him.

Catboy:gekko hurry up!..he said in his head as he dodged the laser.

Cameron was shooting laser at catboy and owlette but they were dodging it while gekko was at the back of him.

Gekko:SUPER GEKKO MUSCLES!!!as he said it out loud and used his strength to punch his back but it didn't break.

Gekko:umm...SUPER SUPER GEKKO MUSCLES!!!as he kept punching his back but it wasn't breaking.

Gekko:WHY ISN'T THIS BREAKING!?!?as he still kept punching till Cameron grabbed his head tightly.

Cameron:HA you try to break my suit well one thing its indestructible.as they both flew up and Cameron slammed gekko on the floor on the flying factory.

Gekko:ouch...as he was in pain.

Catboy and owlette:GEKKO

Catboy:you'll pay for this...SUPER CAT STRIPES!!!as he tied Cameron up as he had the smirk on his face.

He electrified the stripes which electrified catboy than Cameron got set free and grab the ropes.

Cameron:take this puny cat.as he swing the ropes around which catboy was still hold on.

Than he swing him at the wall and let go of the ropes than catboy fell on the floor roughly.

Owlette:CATBOY!!!as she flew over to him.

Catboy:catboy...always...gets back up....as he sat up.

Cameron:if you surrender than I will spare you.as Cameron pointed his hand towards owlette.

Owlette:Cameron why are yiu doing this?...

Cameron:hmmm let me see cause first you guys said I wasn't a hero than second you guys are actually villains than third I'm helping my pal romeo defeat you villains so he can get his HQ his robot and his things back so I'm basically doing the right thing.

Owlette:Cameron we're sorry but you have to listen to me romeo is not actually a hero he his just messing with your head he just planning something to take over the world.as Cameron was trusting her than shot all three of them with the tranquilizers.

Owlette:I feel woozy....as she fell on the floor.

Cameron:their we go...what should I do now?

Romeo:I got a idea buddy.as romeo came.

Cameron:hi buddy how comes you weren't helping me?

Romeo:well because...I wanted to see how awesome you are duh and you were super awesome!as he pretended to be impressed.

Cameron:I am pretty awesome aren't I?

Romeo:yeah anyways pick three of then up and follow me pal.as he was walking away.

Cameron:ok buddy.as he picked all three of them up and followed romeo.