Cameron and romeo(short)

Cameron was in his house wearing still wearing his suit crying.

Cameron:...I am a real hero....ima prove it soon...he said to himself.

Suddenly Cameron heard a knocking on his window so he turn to his window and seen nobody.

He walked towards his window and opened it and seen nobody.

Romeo:hi kid!as romeo pop out of nowhere on top of robot.

Cameron:AH SCIENCE BOY!!!as he made a battle pose and wiped his tears.

Romeo:relax kid I'm here to help you.

Cameron:but your a villain?

Romeo:no I'm not I'm a hero like you.as he lied.

Cameron:but you were attacking the pj masks HQ earlier?

Romeo:because me and the pjs were friends a long time ago until when I build HQ the pj masks decided to take it over and since that day I havebeen trying to take my HQ back from them but everytime I fail...and fail...sometimes they take my things...just like they took my mini bot!as he fake cried with fake tears.

Cameron:but that can't be they said they were heroes?...

Romeo:they say that to everyone and say that I'm the bad guy but I'm the hero but nobody believes me...as he kept fake crying as cameron believed him.

Cameron:you know what I'm gonna help you get your HQ back!

Romeo:thank you let's go to my flying factory to discuss this and get you suited up.

Cameron:ok...wait a flying what?

Romeo:you'll see.as he grabbed a remote out his pocket and pressed it than suddenly they both got sucked up by the tube thing on the flying factory.

They were in the flying factory and Cameron was amazed.

Romeo:welcome to the flying factory.

Cameron:cool.....

Romeo:let me give you the tour...friend. as he said that alittle evily than looked at robot and winked and walked away.