in HQ(short)

The pj masks and cameron entered HQ and cameron was amazed.

Cameron:woah...what is this!?....

Owlette:this is our headquarters.

Pj robot:*beeps*(hi guys...who is this?)?as he came.

Catboy:*whisper*you know who the person we were talking about earlier that's him.as he whisper to him.

Cameron:cool he is that little robot.

Catboy:this is pj robot he does lots of stuff around HQ and sometimes join us on missions.

Cameron:cool hey pj robot I'm captain cameron and I'm a superhero who goes in space to save the day!

Pj robot:*beeps*(what I never seen you in space before cause we go in space lots of times to save the day but we have never seen you before?)?

Cameron:oh because umm....as he tried to make a excuse.

Owlette:guys pj meeting captain Cameron we'll be right back.as she walked them over to the couch.

Owlette:*whisper*guys why are you being so hard on cameron?

Gekko:*whisper*what its not like were trying to be hard on him its just....catboy!

Catboy:well...were just stating facts and saying that....pj robot.

Pj robot:*beeps*(oh don't leave this on me I barely know what's going on!)!

Owlette:well?

Gekko:ok to be honest were just trying to make cameron admit he's not a real superhero.

Catboy:yeah and plus he's trying to steal you away from me cause in the catcar he was gonna hang on to you so I pretended to accidentally hit the cat jump button and did you see the way he's acting flirty towards you.

Owlette:I know guys I don't like Cameron either but no matter how hard it is we have to be nice to him no matter how annoying he is ok?

Catboy and gekko:.....ok.....as they agreed.than suddenly HQ was going crazy and when they turn at the picture player cameron was there pressing buttons.

Cameron:umm....I tripped.... as catboy,gekko and pj robot groaned facepalm.