seeing the heroes

Gekko:hi pj robot!as they both high five.

Owlette:pj robot someone stole the tools can you track where there are.as pj robot went to the picture player and search and it spotted something at the park and it was romeo and robot and robette fixing the lab with the stolen tools.

Catboy:of course romeo.

Gekko:but why is he using the stolen tools for his lab does he already have tools?

Catboy:let's go see what's going...TO THE CATCAR!!as they jumped in the catcar and drove off.

*later*

The pj masks were still driving in the catcar thab finally they arrived at the park wherr romeo is at.

Catboy:stop right there romeo!as they jumped out the catcar.

Romeo:oh its you well I'm just fixing my lab cause I crash into a lamppost and it kinda got damaged so I'm using these tools.

Gekko:but what about your old tools?

Romeo:well this metal head used my ice ray and froze it then he pick it up and dropped it and it smash to peices!as he looked at robot.

Robot:sorry master....

Romeo:so...ima keep these tools.

Owlette:no your not....SUPER OWL FEATHERS!!!as she threw some feathers at them.

Romeo:try to catch me pj pest!as he went inside his lab as the robot and robette went on top of it and they left.

Catboy:owlette try to block romeo's path gekko your with me.as they nodded as owlette flew away as catboy and gekko went in the catcar and drove.

*with cameron*

Cameron was sleeping then he felt a vibration and wake up.

Cameron:ugh what's that racket....as he got up and went to the window and looked at it and his eyes were open.

He seen some kind of lab thib on wheels with two robots on it than he seen following it a red owl girl flying after it along with a green lizard boy and a blue cat boy in a blue car that looks like a cat.

Cameron:what the!?....as he was shock.

Cameron:I need to see what's going on out there.as he sneaked out of his house and went ran after them sneakily.

*with the pj masks*

Owlette was right above romeo and seen the paths right where romeo is going to she flew fast in front of romeo.

Owlette:SUPER OWL FEATHERS!!!as she block the paths where romeo was gonna go.

Romeo was seen it and stopped.

Romeo:ok here!as he got out his lab and threw all the tools to owlette

Than gekko and catboy came in the catcar and jumped out while Cameron came and seen the the animal pajama kids and the lab and hid in a trash can.

Cameron thought:hey...I recognized them they were from halloween when everyone's candy bags were stolen(from "Halloween tricksters")and I remember seeing them when everyone was doing that dance(from "do the gekko").

Romeo:I'll be back pj pest you'll see!as he ran in his lab and broke the feathers down.

Catboy:another mission accomplish.as they all high five.

Owlette:yep let's just return this to the school.

Catboy:don't worry I'll use my cat speed to return it to the school while you guys return home.as owlette handed catboy the tools.

Gekko:oo then...PJ MASKS ALL SHOUT HURRAY!!!

All:CAUSE IN THE NIGHT WE SAVE THE DAY!!!as owlette and gekko went in the catcar and drove off.

Catboy:SUPER CAT SPEED!!!as he ran to the school.

Cameron seen them and was amazed.

Cameron:man they  have powers and there heroes...ima tell everybody.....and soon ima become the new hero on the block.as he went out the trash can and ran back home.