captain Cameron meets the pj masks

Cameron was putting on his captain cameron costume till he seen three beams of light going somewhere.

Cameron:woah.....as he was amazed by it than finally he put on his costume was on and grabbed his phone and left his house.

Cameron:ok now to search for those heroes so I can take a picture with them.as he started to walk somewhere.

*with the pj masks*

They arrived at HQ.

Gekko:pj robot can you search for cameron.

Pj robot:*beeps*(who's cameron?)?as his face turn into a question mark.

Catboy:well he is this kid at our school who is a show off and likes to pick on us.

Pj robot:*beeps(man this cameron sound mean.).

Gekko:he is last halloween he stole the credit for our work!

Owlette:gekko I thought you were over that?

Gekko:I was!as he crossed his arms.

Owlette:anyways he saw us last night stopping romeo and he promised everyone in school he will find us and take a picture of us abd he his gonna lie to us thinking he's a real superhero so we need to make him not take a photo of us so can you look for him?as pj robot went on the picture player and search and seen someone at the park having blue hair and a space ranger outfit.

Pj robot:*beeps*(is that him?)?as he pointed.

Catbot:that's him...TO THE CATCAR!!!as they went in the catcar and buckled up and drove off.

*with cameron*

He was in the park still looking for those heroes he seen.

Cameron:come on cameron they have to be somewhere.as he looked around and heard car noise and looked behind him and seen bright lights.

Cameron:who is that!?as he couldn't see because if the lights than it turn off and seen a blue cat like vehicle in front of him and realized it was the car he seen last night.

Cameron:wait a minute that's the!...than suddenly he seen three people jump out of it and landed in front of him.

And when he finally got a good look at them he was amazed.

Cameron:I finally find you guys....as was shock with happiness.

Catboy:yep we heard about someone seen us last night.

Cameron:who are you guys?

Catboy:were the pj masks I'm catboy the one with the green is gekko and the one on the right is owlette.as cameron got a glimpse of owlette he felt in love with her.

Cameron walked towards owlette and got on one knee and grabbed your hand and kissed it.

Cameron:well hello..well there my name is captain cameron.he said in a flirty voice as the pj masks knew what was happening.

Catboy:we remember you you were that kid from halloween.as catboy went over to them and went in the middle of them.

Cameron:yeah and I'm a superhero two.

Catboy:really what's your powers?as he smirked.

Cameron:well they are...umm....it only works when its a full moon!

Catboy:but its a full moon right now.

Cameron:I ment to say when I go in space!

Catboy:but how do you go in space then?

Cameron:well umm...as he was trying to cone up with a excuse.

Owlette:catboy stop it what about we go to HQ.

Catboy:HMPH....ok....as he crossed his arms as him and gekko went in the catcar.

Cameron thought:phew that was a close one....she must like me.as he was looking at owlette.

Owlette:come on in the catcar.as she grabbed him and they both went in the catcar and drove to HQ.

Cameron:umm...guys why is he looking at me like that?...as he pointed towards gekko who is glaring at him.

Owlette:oh umm...he does that when he sees someone new!as she made a excuse.

Cameron:ok than...but...there's no seat here so what happens if I fall down and get really hurt.

Catboy:than hold onto to something.as Cameron look around and seen owlette and walked over to her.

Catboy seen cameron and pressed the cat jump button and it made it jump and cameron falled and landed on gekkk instead.

Catboy:oops sorry my fingers slipped.he said acting than they were already at HQ and went in the cat flap.