snapped

Owlette and catboy were flying to HQ and see. that romeo wasn't there anymore but they did seen gekko and cameron arguing.

Owlette:catboy look gekko and cameron are fighting.as she pointed to them

Catboy:oh boy what did cameron do this time...as they were flying towards them.

Catboy:guys what's wrong?as they both landed on the ground.

Gekko:well when you guys were gone this fake hero decided to go in front of romeo's lab and teased him than romeo was about to run him over to I jumped in and I almost died but luckily my powers came back.as catboy and owlette were shocked.

Catboy:HE DID WHAT!?!?

Cameron:oh come on I had it under control I was just saving my powers for the best time till he showed up.

Cameron:but still I'm a awesome hero maybe yiu guys should let me do all the crime fighting around here so you guys can have a break...especially you...as he wink at owlette than catboy began to turn red.

Catboy:THAT'S ENOUGH YOU ARE NOT A REAL SUPERHERO YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE POWERS AND YOU CAN'T EVEN GO TO SPACE!!!

Cameron:how would you know that?

Catboy:BECAUSE WE BEEN RISKY OUR BUTTS TO SAVE THIS CITY IN WATER ON LAND IN THE SKY AND EVEN SPACE AND WE HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU IN OUR WHOLE LIVES!!!

CATBOY:YOU KNOW YOUR NOT A REAL HERO YOU JUST WATCHED US FIGHT SOMEONE LAST NIGHT AND YOU WANT US TO THINK YOUR A REAL SUPER BUT YOUR NOT!!!as those words hurt cameron.

Catboy:your just a stupid dumb idiot...as cameron tried to hide his tears but couldn't.

Catboy:just go and never go near us again...especially owlette...as he pointed towards the gates.

Cameron:...come on I am a real hero owlette you believe me right?...as owlette turn her head as Cameron started to run away crying.

Owlette:catboy...do you think that was too harsh?...as said quietly.

Catboy:no and plus he deserves it from being a lying show off jerk to us all the time.

Gekko:I agree with catboy...and let's go home its about to be morning anyways...as him and catboy started ti leave.

Owlette:*sighs*ok...as she followed them.

*with romeo*

Romeo watched the whole thing in his lab on top of a building.

Romeo:huh....that kid just gave me a wonderful idea!...as he made a evil smile than laughed evily.