defeating romeo but with a bad twist

The pj masks and Cameron were running to face romeo in the control room head on.

*later*

The pj masks and Cameron arrived at the control room and romeo robot was still their abd when romeo abd robot looked behind them they were shocked.

Romeo:buddy why did you let the pjs out of the tank!?

Cameron:because I heard you saying that you trick me and said that you were taking over the world!as romeo smirk evily.

Romeo:looks like you caught me what should I do!as he was acting.

Romeo:oh yeah I know what to do robot give me you know what.as he winked at him as robot knew what to get.

Robot:ok master.as he got a small box that had a button on it and gave it to romeo.

Gekko:what's that?

Romeo:glad you ask lizard legs well I knew this would happened so this button is connect to my buddy's suit over their and when I press it it will soon self destruct with him in it.as they were all shocked.

Cameron:then I can just take it off.as Cameron tired to take the suit off but it wasn't coming off.

Romeo:good luck I programmed it to whoever it wearing to be stuck to them...FOREVER!!!as he did an evil laugh.

Catboy:*whisper*guys let's grab the button from romeo if we take it than Cameron won't self destruct.as they nodded and ran towards him.

Romeo:robot protect me!

Robot:ok master.

Cameron:you ain't protecting body!as he grabbed robots leg and spin him around and threw him towards the wall.

Romeo:that's ima press!as he was going to press.

Cameron:oh no your not!as he shot out a tranquilizer towards romeo and it hit him as he dropped the button.

Romeo:curse you pj pest....and Cameron....as fall down on top of the button.

Pj masks and Cameron:NOO!!!than suddenly Cameron chest turned into a timer that had 1:00 on it.

Cameron:OH NO THE TIMER HAS BEGAN!!!as he started to panic.

Gekko:wait Cameron what about we use our strength to destroy that suit by.. punching it!

Cameron:ok.as he and gekko form fist and start punching the suit but nothing was working.

Cameron:NOTHINGS WORKING!!!

Catboy:what about I go super fast and shuffle my feet that I have electricity so I can touch you and disable the count down...SUPER CAT SPEED!!!as he shuffled his feet fast than he started to spark electricity thab he touch Cameron but that made the count down go faster.

Catboy:oh no....

Cameron:OH NO IMA EXPLODE SOON!!!as he started to panic.

Catboy:owlette do you have a idea?

Owlette:I don't really have one?...

Gekko:what you always had a idea though?

The pj masks started to talk while Cameron was there panicking thab he had a idea and a serious expression so he speed out of here.

Gekko:where is Cameron going?

Catboy:let's find out...SUPER CAT SPEED!!!as he grab owlette and gekko and speed out of here to.