Einherjar vs Jaegers part 2 and death of the corruption.

With Kei and Beatrice

They were clashing swords against Kurome's Teigu Yatsufusa nonchalantly almost without any sort of care in the world.

Kurome:Wow, you really are strong-said while struggling to meet the weight of her adversaries strikes.

Beatrice:Your level is nowhere near your sister's-said which triggered a lot Kurome.

Kurome:Don't you dare mention her!-said while attacking now more furiously at Beatrice and Kei who dodged without much of a problem, which opened a hole in her defenses

Kei:You're wide open!-said striking her in the gut sending her flying to the walls.

But before she could touch the walls a lighting appeared in her body's way.

Beatrice:Take this!-said slashing Kurome with Lighting far superior to that of Budo's which made her scream in pain.

Kei and Beatrice:It's over!-said creating a combined attack with burned and electrocuted Kurome with no possibility of her dodging.

Kurome was knocked out

With Wilhelm and Wolgang.

They were looking at Wave who stabbed the ground and covered himself in a black full body armor, with some devices behind his back.

Wilhelm:I don't want to combat alongside you Schreiber but Lord Heydrich commands it so-said before shattering his bane making blood come out in form of stakes which shot themselves towards Wave.

Who could barely dodge them pushing Grand Chariot to its utmost limits and trying to attack either Wolfgang or Wilhelm who merely took it without a scratch.

Wolfgang:Where you aiming, Dewgong?-said appearing from behind him.

Wave:RRGGHH!-said trying to back hand Wolfgang who catches his arm and bends it breaking it.

Wolfgang:Upsie daisy!-said while breaking Wave's other arm.

Wilhelm:Get out of the way Schreiber!-said punching the ground making a lot of stakes who pierced(barely because Y/N limiting their power) Wave even though his armor was just barely pierced it felt as if those stakes drained his energy a lot of energy for each

Wave:Grand Fall!-said leaping into the air before doing a drop-kick on Wilhelm or Wolfgang or that was what he intended to do.

Wolfgang:To the Ground Zone with you-said leaping on one of Wilhelm's stakes and drop kicking Wave sending him crashing to the ground.

Wave has been knocked out.

With Machina

He was punching to non-existence Bols flames even though he could just tank them through.

Machina was approaching with steady pace towards Bols who started using more and more fire which were barely comparable to Eleonore's(although that would be an insult to her)flames.

Bols:What the hell a Teigu?!

Machina:Teigu?. No this is a Holy Relic!-said Spartan kicking Bols to the walls, before punching his Teigu's back turning it back to base state although with some cracks and the sheer wind that generated Machina's fists knocked down Bols even though he was the 2nd or 3rd strongest of the Jaegers physically speaking.

Bols has been knocked out.

With Eleonore and Kristoff

Kristoff was doing a support like role in the fight, merely reading Seryu's mind/heart to predict whatever was she going to do.