Mass Dimension Murderer

Y/N was just sleeping until he got the splendid idea of going into another dimension and instead of taking care of the problem, he WILL become the problem.

Y/N:Guys, I'm off to conquer a dimension, who wants to join?.

Caster Gil:I'm going to stay, Siduri isn't feeling too well.

Gilgamesh:The same about Enkidu.

Rama:The same for Sita.

Wilhelm:The same for Claudia

Y/N:That's bad. Shi Huang Di,Jeanne d'arc,BB,Arjuna Alter,Tiamat,Merlins and Tamamo take good care of them and report to me when you know what is wrong with them.

Artoria:Why?

Y/N:Because while you all might be strong,powerful,intelligent etc etc. They're the only ones I know for sure that have medical capabilities, that and you won't know jack shit about how to heal a sickness due to us being immune to them.

Wolfgang:That seems fair to me-said eating a cake.

Y/N:Wolfgang, where did you get that cake?.

Wolfgang:Well.

Rusalka:Give me back my cake!-said running behind Wolfgang.

Wolfgang:NEVER!-screamed while running around in circles with Rusalka chasing after him.

Suddenly they hit Wilhelm making the cake fall off, but somehow Wilhelm catches it in perfect state.

Wolfgang:Thank you best buddy-said taking the cake.

Wilhelm:Fuck off-said while giving Wolfgang the middle finger.

Then he ran away with Rusalka chasing after him.

Wolfgang:You'll never take my cake from me,not until you've taken it from my cold and dead hands!-said while growling.

Y/N:Bye bye-said teleporting to the Overlord dimension.

In the Overlord Dimension.

The Ainz Ooal Gown guild sensed Y/N's immense magical and physical power, being quite easily on par with their lord Ainz if not even higher than his,Rubedo,Albedo and Shalltear's including all of the Ultimate Ones(Or whatever the hell was the name for the Players of Yggdrasil)together.

Ainz:What the hell is that Magical Power?!(Could it be that several of my friends got teleported to this world,like me?. No it can't be none of them had such ridiculous amounts of Magic Power,this power far surpasses that of what the Game allows someone to do. This power belongs to....

Y/N and Ainz:A calamity from another world.-said both of them at the same time as Y/N appeared from seemingly out of nowhere.

Sebas:Who are you?-said while getting into a defensive stance. If this being was able to surpass all of the Guild's defenses without them noticing this must be somebody of great power.

Y/N:Don't take that tone with me, Sebas Tian we are not peers-said looking at the man in question while floating with his coat moving with no visual wind.

Ainz:WHAT are you, would be a better question.

Y/N:I am strength,I am power, I am everything! My very being is the spear of the god that will destroy all! I am Y/N L/N!... The end has come.-said while releasing his power a lot more denser than before.

Albedo:And do you think we're going to let you stop our hard work!.

Y/N:Hard work?. You must be mistaken if you think you know the meaning behind the word "hard work", hard work is when you fight using your absolute everything in it,your soul,your blood,your sweat. You are all level 100 beings each of which could very easily conquer this world in a single day and rule with steel hand.