Mom and Seiya's mission.

Mr Popo:So did you do it?

Y/N:Yes I did.

Mr Popo:Did you overkill him?.

Y/N:I used Midgard Volsunga Saga, I'm pretty sure that Gil has no sort of method to survive such destruction of well Mind,Soul,Concept ect, and besides even if he were to return by the power of a magical artifact know as power of bullshit, I'll just keep on killing him and again and again and again until he gives up.

Mr Popo:Good. POPO!-said teleporting themselves back to where they started.

The Lord:Did you do it?.

Y/N:Yep, I sure did and also I got more d̵̢̢̢̧̡̢̢̨̢̼͕͈͚̭̟̝̙̬͚̯͚͚̭͇̥̙̱̼̫̳̱͚̝͔͚̲̝̠̫̝̯͕͖̭͕͇̦̤̭̣͎̞̱̺̰̦̗̻̭̯̗̟͓̺͙̘̰̥̳̩̠̞͖̺̞͚̖̪̖̘͉̲̮̹̣̫͉̦̲̼͎̱͉̬̯̩̻̜͚̲͍̟̼̞̝͖͎̩̳̫͔̼̰͓̜̰̘̘̾̉͊̄͗͊̍̄͌͛͐̿̊́̈́̆́̅̓́́̏̈́͋̓́̓͛͐̈́͋͊͆͂̄̆̊̓̕̚͘͘͜͜͝͠ë̷̛̛̞̯̙̦͔̞̯́͌̄͐͋̍́͊͛͋͐͆̎͗̆̋͐̉̐̅̈́̾̊͝l̶̛̛̺͕͍͇̹̜͔̳̜̻̫̩̼̥̱̘̭͛͒̏̓̿̀̎̈́͌̍͌̿͒̆̂̄͗́̿̃̓̔͒̈̇̋̀̍͋͐̈́̈́͐͒̈́̉͆͒̄̎̅̊̿̈́͋̍̈̔̀̈́̅̈́̅́̓͗͌̉̂͑̍͗̄̃̀͛̉͆͂͊͊͒̆̒̃́̀̊̏̃͌̅͊͋͋̇̑̽̋͑͛̏̄̇͛͗̓̇̍̂̃͘͘͘̕̚̕̚͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠ͅi̷̧̨̨̨̡̛̛̛̻̪̭̹̯͔̗̫̺̱̝̘̤̳̦͚̗̜̭̯͙̤̥̘̲̻̙̹̣̬͓̜̜͙͙̤̣̥̜̪̦̖̻̖̗͇̜͚̳͙̺̠̦͔͇͈̫͚̖͚͉̫͈̫͇̟̻̝̱̝͎͈̹̘̩̼̫̯̖̖͕͚̹̥̒̈̓̑͗͆͒̆̈́͒̽̾̆̑́͒̂̈̒͌͗̒̏̽̽̐̀̓͒̊̄͊̆͗̊͋̈͗̏͛̒̈́́͛͒́́̅̌̋̅͗͆͒̈́͋̅̂͛͌́̌̔͐̌̓̉͆̋͒͒̈́̑͑́̃̓̐̾̐͋̔̆̀̐̎́̅́̈̌̃͋̉̉̓̈́̌̅͋̽̽̽͛̍̌͊̔̇̋̚̚̕͘̕̕͘̕̚͘̚͜͠͝͝͝͝͠ĉ̸̨̨̨̨̢̥͈͈̹̯̩͈̳̭̝͓͇͇͔̖͎̮͍̹̱̬̭̺̣̜̬̖͇̥̮̗̰͉̮͔͎̲̱̞͓̦͛̒͛͝ỉ̷̧̧̡̨̨̨̛̛̲̱̬̺̲̬̯̤͉̤̻̖͍̻̘̠̦̩͍͕̟̰͖͎͓͔͚̖̳̤̖̯̬̝̭̮̠̬̙̦͚̺͇̖͕̳̫̠̥̥͔̥̝̱̣͈͈̻̖̦̩̦͙̼̰̜͂͊̈́̋͆̆̒̉̒͛̊͊̆̓͌̈́͆̽͆͆́̆̈̂́̎̑̍̓͒͋͛͌̊̈́͆̋̒́̉̓̿̌͋͛͂̈́̾̀͛͂̋͛̌̀̋͋̔̑̐̔̚̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠o̴̡̢̨̢̢̨̧̡̱̜̹͍̺̣̻̭͇͖̞̥͚̻͕̟̗͎̳͍͖̗̪͓͍̮͙̯̞͙̙̬͇͉̼̝̱̯̘̼̼̦̞̥̘̺̼̩̲̳̮̳͖̞͖͖̠̳͇͕̦͔͎̳͖͉̹̠̤̲͎͉͍͉̳̙̘̫̟̠̥͍̤̤̭̣͑̔͌̽́͆͆͗̓́̎̌̀̇͗̓͒̒̋̓̇͐͛̅̿̊̎͌̉̈̂̇̾́̈̑̅̋̄̆̓͐͗͗͒͊͒͋̌͂͐̎̈́̍̈́̿̉̐̑̓͆̂͘̕͘͘̚͜͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅư̶̢̛̛̛̪̞̱̳̜̫͉̜̭͎̠̯̫͇͍̳͕͉̪̼̜̻̰̘͍̝̲̼͓̥̂̈́͂̈́̓̅̇̄͛̎̃̽̂̆̿͆͂̾͌́͑́̅͒̂̀͌̐̅̇̅̓͗̽̀̔̓̌́͒̎̅̊̄̽͑̅̋̈́̓͂̏̄̍͑͗̎̌̒̑͒͊̄̉͛̋̇͛̈́̊̍̅͗̂͒͋͐͒̃̍̆͂̍̔̽̊̔̃͊̅̋̽͌̊̌̂̒͐̀̿̈̏̌̈́̒̅̓͂̊̀͊̚̚͘̚͘͘̕͝͝͠͝͠͝͝s̸̨̨̡̛̛̛͖̤̼̳̯̣̲̭̝̝̩̐̍̎̓̿͑̑̎̿̓̎̃̇̃̿͒͌̍͑̽́̇̌̋͂̀̎̊͌̿̈́̏̑̆͛̆͛̔͂̓̆̎͐͐̈̅͗̓̐̎̇̍͊̾̿͐̉́͊̄̀̓̉̎̈̈́̐̐͒͑͗̀͊̿̓̽͗̽͌͗̾̂̂͑̆̈͂̓̑̍́̆͗̾̒́̇͋̋̆͋̍̚̕͘̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ ̶̡̡̡̧̙̣̲̟̱͙̪̜̩̞͉͈͚̘͍̱̲͚͉̦̙͙̥̫̰̩͈̼̠͇̟̹̫̳̝̠͍̮͎͍̻͚̣̼̙̪͔̞̻̱̓̐̊̌̉̎̌̐̾͛͗̌͆̍̽̈̽̈͊͛̌̈́̈́̄̀͂͂̾̓́̑̑͊́̊́̈́́̒̍͛̆́̌̓̌̈́̎̍̊̅͐̌͐̐͊̓͒̒̈̅̓̊̊̓̃̉̎̊̽͋̋̍͑͆̎̈̀̓̓̊̀̅̀̍̋͗͆̃̀̄̌́̏͘̚͘̚͘͘̚͘͝͝͝͠͝  souls-said looking to the ceiling.

The Lord just nodded before looking more serious than before and started to smell around weirdly.

The Lord:Do you smell it? A smell,the kind of smelly smell, a kind of smelly smell that smells.... smelly.*his eyes go extremely wide* Your Mom.

Y/N:What?

The Lord:YOUR MOM!-screamed before a woman tackled Y/N to the ground.