Faction meeting part 1

Y/N:I'm back and ..... what the hell happened?-asked as the house looked as if a party had just happened.

Quetzalcoatl:Well it turns out, that Sita,Siduri,Enkidu and Claudia are pregnant.

Y/N:You did a party without telling me?!.

Shirou:They tried to call you but apparently, the phones said "sorry the number you're trying to call is currently on another dimension please don't try to call again"-said appearing out of nowhere.

Y/N:Where did you come from?.

Shirou:Well, it's not exactly hard to not heard several very powerful superhuman beings about several streets away.

Y/N:You felt beer in the air,right?

Shirou:Yup.

Y/N:And how did the party go?

Shirou:Wellllll.

Flashback.

Sita:Rama-sama, I have to tell you something very important.

Siduri:I also have to tell you something Gil-sama.

Enkidu:I also have to tell you something Gilgamesh.

Claudia:I also have to tell you something Wilhelm.

Wilhelm/Rama/Caster Gil/Gilgamesh:What is it?.

The 4 of them:WE'RE PREGNANT!

Wolfgang spits his drink:WHAT?!.

BB:You know what it means right?.

Quetzalcoatl:PARTY ALL NIGHT!-screamed at the top of her lungs.

In the distance.

Shirou:Hey guys do you hear that?-asked to Eri,Ren,Marie,Kasumi and Rea.

The 5 of them:Yes.

Shirou:I'm gonna go check what's going on.-said before quickly running.

Back at home.

Shirou:DID SOMEBODY SAY PARTY ALL NIGHT!!!?-Screamed while kicking open the gates of Y/N's home.

Wilhelm/Wolfgang and Shirou:YOU!-said while pointing at each other.

Methuselah:Who is he?-asked to Scathach.

Scathach:Well from what the LDO has told me, he is Shirou Yusa one of the 6 or 5 people that stood in their way in the past.

Chiron:Guys, no party hard, remember what Y/N told us?.

Sigurd:What. The part about kicking the Tomato Head's peerage asses  if they come near to our house?.

Chiron:Apart from that, the plaque!-said pointing to a plaque on right bellow the huge television they had.

Plaque:We'll never ever disobey any of Y/N's orders not even the most ridiculous ones. PS:He's always watching.

Mordred:Like what in spirit?.

Arjuna:No, turn around-said as they turned around and saw a giant picture of Y/N.

Karna:When did that get there?

Susano'o:I don't know-said shrugging.