Meeting the true family

AN:Things are gonna go a little crazier from here.

After going back home from school.

System:You've got mail. From HE.

Y/N:HE?. Who the fuck is he?-said making the screen pop up again with the message.

Message:Ah, Y/N L/N I need you to come to MY place, I have a mission only those with the power of Reinhard Heydrich, from the Shinza Bansho verse and those who can match him can complete it. Oh and also I wish good luck to Caster Gil,Siduri,Rama,Sita,Gilgamesh and Enkidu.

The "message" suddenly turned into a black hole which sucked him in sending him to another realm HIS realm.

Y/N:Ok,whoever did this knows who I am and whose power I posses. Now let's see here-said looking at some signs in the way.

Y/N:All right,so South Dimension is to the north,North Dimension is to the West and East Dimension is also to the North-said looking at the signs-Where the fuck am I?

???:In the Lord's Realm child.-said a distorted voice.

-said a distorted voice

Y/N:Merkabah?. God's Chariot?!-said looking at the being in front of him.

Merkabah:Indeed I am Child of Man, or rather The Lord's Child

???:Let me explain this Merkabah, you'll guide us to HIS throne room.

Y/N:Lucifer?!-said looking at him.

Lucifer:I am Lucifer, the one that gave Humans and all living beings that aren't Gods freedom and Chaos.

Y/N:You said you would explain everything, so why did Merkabah call me The Lord's Child.

Lucifer:The Lord isn't anything like YHVH from the Shin Megami Tensei Dimension he is far more powerful,wise and caring, that and he was one of the Many others, your People back at your Old Dimension call them Authors,HE made everything,and made everything happen.

Y/N:Wait a second you mean to tell me that everything that happened to me was his doing?.

Merkabah:No, he created every timeline and as long as it went along with his Divine Rules he would allows those timelines,Universe,Multi Universes,Quantum Universes,Dimensions to exist.