"Meeting" with other Factions

Shortly after Y/N dealt with Kock and Balls,Freed and Valper. He was sitting on his couch with several big shots of the supernatural(minus the Biblical ones, because as we all know T̸̡̨̧̧̢̨̢̛͍̝̖͎̫̩̩͙̜̣̙̣̥̲̺̭̘͕̪̘̩̮̣̞̠͙̰͈͉͙͇̻̝̻͇̞̪̲̣̻̞͇̟̙͕̟̩͍̻̯̲̠̼̞̳͈́͊̃̐̓̈́̊̂̂̏̅̊̈́̓̀̄̋̑́̈́͛̐̊̒̃͆̓̓̄̀̀̅̀́͂̅̾̓͗̊̆̋̔͂́̌̏͐̇̇̒̇̈̓̅́̓̒̏̕͘͘͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅH̴̻̦͍̹̠̓̄́̎̓̑͐̿̾̍̄̀͛̒̉̈́̃̒͋̆͐̒̂͑͛͐̀̀̓͑̄̄̈́̐̏̀́͗̅͌̐̑͑͌̂̐̎͌͌͌̔̐͐̄͒̆͆̆̊̒̈́̓͒̚̕̕͘͘͘͜͝͝͠͝ͅË̴̢̡̨̡̧̢̨̨̧̨̡̡̛͖͖̣̳̫͎̳̤̝̙͎̭̱̝̹̻͓͚̰͎͙̰̮̦̘̠͕̱̘̱̤͎̯̞̭̬̼͈̤̱̺̦̝̻̭̮̝̺̱̯̱͈̩̙̟̻̫̞͓̣̮̗͕͙̰̘͔̩̦̝̲̱̥̰̟̥͚̫̣͕́̈͛͂̄͌́͒̋̑͂͑͑̄̓̄͊͐̄̊͐͌̋̂̏͑̋̔̈́̊͗̈̆̕̚͜͜͝͠ͅͅY̵̧̧̧̢̧̢̨̨̡̧̢̡̛̛̛̯̫͙̠̗̼̖͙̬̲̯̘͓̭̘̼̮͔̞͍̻̩̝̠̗̳̞̝̯̯̺̖̙͕̥̲̭̺̜̺̭̝̣͖͕̩͖̹͎͙̗̣͚̰̳͉̜̱̙͔̦̼̰̦̼͕̪͔̺̼̰̲͍̜̜̼̜͕̪̻̞͔̼̱̮̭̰̱͉̪̲̬͎̠̗̻̘͕̬̘̠̹̙̤͉̞̻̊̇̋̿̿̇͂͑̈́̿͑̌́͊̎̓̋̈́͂̀̋͂͐͗͛͛̐͌͋͗̎͊̐͆́̒̆̽̆̽͊̎͒̇̔̃̓̈́́̄̓̈́̌͑̐̎͒̾̒́̋̍͛́̇̓̃̀̈́́̄̋͌̾̄̅̋̐̅͌̓̽̏̓́̆̎͌̏̓̽͛̔̽̐̄̓̊͂͛́̎͋̈̉̒͛̌̂̍͌̑̓̀̀͘͘̕͘̚̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅ ̷̧̡̡̢̛̛͓͈̼̙̭̥̩̰̮̫͖͉̱͎̮͕̠̣̱͔̙̘͍͉͓̟͚̻̙̖̜͇̻̟͉͕̮̦̺͎̼̘͖͕̟̺̪̻͔̣̙̻͎̻̰̌̒̍̐͐͌͆͌͂͋̓̇̽́̎̋̔͆̀̆̋̇̈́̀̊̈́̾̂͒́̀̄̍̆̈́̋͒̅͋̄̀̑̿̓̒͗͐͑̄̎̏͌̈́̔͐̀͌̈̀̇̽̂̎̏̑̃̆̔̈́̚̕͘̕̚͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅČ̷̢̢̨̡̢̧̨̛̛̛̛͉̰̣̜̹͇̩̗̩̙͇̝͕͍̲̥͇̜̬̦̮̬̯̼̞͎͈̫͔͎̠̪̖̝̜̩̥̼̪̤̣̫̬̙̹͉̮̭͚̝̦͚̣̱̿͐̋̎̔͗̈́̒̉̈̒̓̍̐̈́̇͐̐̈̾̌͑̋̈͌̽̑̍͋͌̋̈́̊̕͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅA̸̢̛̪̰͍̣̦̞͉̝͌̂̂̂̃͆͗͋̿̾̋̓̓̑̊̃́̽̆̒͊̉̉́̀̔̓̑͌͑̿͑͐̀̾̍̋̿͋͗̌̊̇̑̎̅̈́̀̔̾͑̅͊͘̚͘̕̕̚̕͜͝͝͝͠N̷̢̢̛̜͇̹̣̹̯͓͙̤͇̝̭̘̩̥͇̮̭̮̝͇̻̥̻̩̺̼̤̣͚̙̳̖̺̣͉̦̠̹̹̤͍͖̼͉̤̪͔͈̎̊́́͂̃̈́́͌͒͗̃́̏̈́́̃̉̀͊̉͗̀̃̂̓͊̈́͛̉͐̓̏͒̈́͑̅̾͐̿̎̊͌̈́́̆̄̂̀͒̌͂̂͗̀̽̾̀̋̆̒̉̅͐̊͂̆̎̊̈͌̊̌̂́͌̾̇̈́͐̎̕̚̚͘͘̚̚͜͝͠͝͠͝ ̶̡̢̨̨̢̧̢̢̨̨̧̡̡̛̛̛͔͎̤͈̳͓̞̺̦̺̮̰͔͔̥͉̣̲̗̳̞̼̝̤̟̠̰̰͈̞̣̙̳̤̲͉̥̘̲̺̱̞̺̫̣̩̗͍̥̞̬͖̣̥̹̻̱̗̜͓̤̫̪͙͇̰̺̳̲͔̫̤̙̰̱̥̬̞̯̥͕̯̺̫̞͔͕̱͕͚̱̫͖̣͉̮̻̺̼̖̞̤̃́̇̇́̌́̅̀̄̀̌̀͑̆̽̉͗͆̇̀͋̇̇̽̈́͊̿̂̌̅͋́̆̈́̅̀͛̔̈́̊̎̑̿̈́̃̌̽́̔͑̇̽̔̓́̈̌̾̓̃̿́̆͒̎̒͑̈́̉̓́̾̌͐͌͋̑̇̽̆̄̌͂̉͋̊͋̆͋̌̅͒̇̂̿̔̎̍̅̍̓̈́͋͗̿̓́̏̽͑͆͋͂̊̔̒͋̊͌̄̕̚̕͘̚̚̕̕͘͘̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅĢ̶̨̡̧̨̧̨̧̧̡̨̛̲͙̜̼͉̻̙͍̯͚͉͉͎̳̘͍͚̰̮̙̳͎͇̟̦̜̼̹̭͔̙̮̦̞̜͕̰͙̼̟̫̟͈̲̟̟̗̗̻̻̳̖̪̭̰̗͓̰̗̯͎͚̭͍͈̜̰͖̻́̓̉̅̑̍̅̀͑̈́̀͛̓̉̊͑̑͋̉̅͗͒͋̂̈͒͊̈̿̾̅̔̉̈́̉̎͌͆̃̑̉̓̆̍̿͂̽̈́͒́̉͗͒̌̓͌̍̒̀͌̑́͌̈́͆̊̍̋̚̚̚̚̕̕͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͠͝ͅƠ̴̧̧̧̢̡̡̡͔̟̻͇̭̱̳̤̘͈̣̪͉̟̳̮̬̪̟͓̣͎͙̗̟̯͇̫̮͎̺̹̰̞̙̭̙̥̩̤̱̹̭͚͖̪̞̭̱̪̘̹̦̣̹̱͍̯̥͍̤̝̙̓͛̈́̂̀̒̅͒̇̒̒͒̌̒́̿̂͗̀͛̋̏̏̒͒̎̓̽͛̓͂̉̈́̎̊̉̌͑͛̾̏̿̋̍̊͛͗͑͊̐͒̒̌̋̊̕̕͘͘͘̚͘͘͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝ ̴̢̧̢̡̢̧͙͇̲͈̲̙͔̼̞̣͎̘̫̟͇̫͇̰͍̥̙͎̥̫͙̺̫̣̞̣͙͇̬͍͇̙͈͔͖͎̩̳̘̪̪͔̝̠͉͍̟̬͕͈̟̼̱̬͔̭͔͇̹͚̣̪̰̺̮͇͉͙̰̻͚̜̗̻͔̮͇͚̳̱͉̘̺̤̰͇͍͍̥͚͚̹̺̯̆̓́̈̂̔̍͒̒̓̋̐̀͗̀̉̊̃͆̍̀̋͂̔͑͛̄͊̔̀̈́͘̚͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅḐ̵̡̨̛̟̭̣͔̞̰̝͓̬̘̟͕̥̙̱̯͓͙̲͒̍̂̈́̈́̍͐̀̈́̃̏̐́̐̾̿͌̇͊̾̏̑̀͐͆͒̄̀͌̂̀̑̐͗͂̌̈́̄̔̽̋̒̈́̒̒͋̈́͛̾̀́͋͛̿̈́̔̊̇̓͂́̐̿̍͐̋̈̓͐̊̒́͒͗͊͛́̏̎͆̑̍͊̑̓͌̿͛͋̀̾̈́͗̐͌̾̃̽̽̓̄̋́̀̕̚̕̕̕̚͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͠Ĭ̷̧̛̲͈̲̯͈̇̇͊̑͗̒̐͌̈́͑̾̀̈̃̽́̈́̉͆̔̃̈̋̿͒̐̾̿̋́̃̐̓̆̏̾͗̑͘̚͘̕̕͠͝͝͝Ȩ̸̨̧̢̢̡̢̧̨̨̧̛̛̛͖̺͕͕͍̟͇͈̞͍͈̭͚̘̻̯̖̙̻̩̝̮̦͈̰̰̣̦̺̹̯̪̳͇̤̜͇͚̤͙̫̰̟̳̗̠̦͓͓̩̺̜͍̲͕̗̳͚̯͎̲͇͚͔̟͇̠̫̟̦̮̩̘̖̝̗͈̩̖̖̟̝̘̭̦͉̮̘̗͎̬̦̰̞̫̱̝̰̦͋̈̄̇͋̑̄͒̎̇̀͌̈́̔͌̈́̓̄̅̌̅̄͐̒͌̎͆̈́̇̀̏̃̃̉͆̆̄͂̂͒̿̎̍̉̄̾̎̈͗̈̈̿͛̃̌̈́̑̀̍̅̒̿͒̍͂̆̏͑̀͋͐̋̈́̽͗̔̌̈́̈́͋͑͂̋͂̏́̀̏͋̂̇̉̔̄̏̂̒̓̋͋́̆̄̒̆̃̒̆̿̕͘̚͘̚͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅ ̷̛̠̙̣̻̪̰̩̭̠͇̖͚̦̥̼̰̮͚̜̱̮͔̯̯̖̙̥̩̼̯͍̭̯̙̩̱̞͙̘̻̰̣̂̋̎̊̉̾̏̔̓͆̔͂̓̽̈̌͑̈͐̀̀̄̒̏̋́͂͌̃̀̔̿͛̍̃̄̂̅̌̽͐̆̊̃̏̃̈́̾͊̌̆́̈́͐͑̓͑͌̑̈́̕̚̕̚̕͘̚͜͠͠͝͝ͅI̵̗͎̥͈͓̗͇̅̆͛̂͗̊̿̓̀̈́́Ņ̷̧̢̢̡̨̨̨̜̥̘̯̱̹̜̦̞̟͎̼̣̰̝͕̰̝̜͙̻̪̱͔̱̬̻̦̼̮̼̱͕̩͓̮͕̝͈̮̬̝̦͈͈̜̜̳͚͎͖̹͈̮̂̍̈̈́̅̊̏̒̾͋̈́́͗̓̇̈̇͗̄̒̂͐͌̄̂̆̈̈͋̌͋̂͐͊̽̑̇̏͘̚̕̚͝͠͠ ̶̛̛̮̣̗̾̏̓͂̇̈́̂̎̆̿̍̇̇͗̅̋͘̚Ą̸̨̨̨̧̡̧̡̡̛͚͎̹͓̜̰͖͙͎̺̙̬͚̯̞̥͇̯̥̩̭̮̼̥̭̪͔͉̬̰͍̣̠͈͔̜͙̲͉͍͉̥̝̟̗̝̺̪̘͍̞̻̬̦̼̳̎͑͋̂͌̽́̾̏͛̆̐̌̋̑̈́́͑̑̄̋͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅ ̷̨̡̢̢̢̢̨̨̡̡̧̛̛̭̤͍̫̹̞̻̣̗͚͙̟̞̤̖̩͉̪̠͎͕̮̖̮͔͎͚̲̬̞͓͚̩̺͖̺̝̮͔͇̮̪̱̙͉̟̯̲̤̟̥̤̺͕͕͔̤̜͕̤̱̱͕̩̪̘̖̥̤̰̺͈̻̝͔̈̌̋͗̂̆́̔̀̈̅̏̅̉̒̊̋̾̒̓̑͋̃͑̀͑͆͊̓͌͆̐́͊͊̅̉͑̆͌̓́̉̎̋́̎̽͑̾̈́̉̈̋͑̄̇̔̏̒̌̍̕͘͜͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅH̶̦̳̞̲̯͖̠̫̺͈̠̠̲͍̰̫̖̺̗̝͍̰̤͈̙̬̳͈̼̘͚̘̮͎̬̭̥̥̹̙̗̓̿̏̒͑̎̆͋̉͐̾͋̓̔̃̓̓̉̀̓͑̐̇̌̽̄̆̑̊̎̂̀͊́͋̍̈́̚͘̕͘̚͜͝͝ͅǪ̸̡̢̡̡̧̧̢̡̢̛̛̛̹͓̗̠̗̝̘̖̦̫̟̼̥̜̲͇̦̦̭̟̤̜̦̦̜̳̮͚̘̘̝̖͕̣̝̹̹̲͔̻̥̲͉̣̭̲͎͓͕̪̹͕̪͔̰̭̰̤͙̮̝͓̜̳̗̺͓͚̙̫̪͇͇̙̝̣̲̠̳̻̘̟̠͕͙̘͔̩͕͈̹͇͎̜̭̳͈̭̩͉͍͇̬̩̦̹̗̦̥͉̜̻͊̋̑͐͗̆͛̍̀̒͊͒͐̉̄̐̆͆̊͂̅̆̂̃̎̂͆̀͛̃̿̂͂̇̀̊̆̒̐̈̊̌̌͐̉͗́̄̐̔́̉̇̐̒̈̂͐́̃̐̕͘͘̚͜͝͝͝͠ͅL̵̛͖̮̰̭̜͎͓̩̹̭͚͎̭̼͈͉͖̱̱̰̤̠͙̭̠̣̞̞̰̺̣͔̦̳̙͖̲͙̭̳̲̃͗̾̈̄͂̊́̾̽͛̃̈͂̓͋̓̈́͌͋̄̔̏̓͑͌͊̃͆̅̌̏̐͗͆̾͒̔̉̉͑̊͂̓̐̂͐͐̾̈́̏̾̅̀͆̐̓͐̒͐̃̒̓͗̃̇̓̚̕͘͘̕͘͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅÊ̸̡̡̛̛̛̬̲̜̼̲̺̻̬̫̜͈̗̟̮̣̣̖̰͚̝͖̬̳̫͉̲͇͖͍̭̜͚̪̪̤̮̣̻̗̻̩̗͙̺͉̳̲̦̖͙̜̯̰̥̮͇̰̯͛̏̿̄̈́̐̒̈́͌̾̇͒͐́̀̑̎͊̓̃͑͗̿̕͜͜ͅ) being on the opposite side of the room.