A reunion Part 1

After Y/N dealt with Sirchezs.

Y/N:All right guys I'm back-said as he appeared from golden particles-Anything worth mentioning that happened when I was gone.

Eleonore:Nothing just that Gilgamesh and Enkidu are now in a date,BB is becoming a Vocaloid so prominent in both the Human World and the Supernatural World that her fame has reached the 500 million in just a single week.

Y/N:Ok, did Hana and her kids come here at any moment?

Eleonore:They went and Hana left a note for you-said showing said note.

Eleonore:Apparently it says that in 2 to 4 years she plans to move out to the countryside she doesn't want anyone to know about Ame's or Yuki's capability of transforming into a wolf.

Y/N:Seems, like an intelligent move for her part, although Solomon,Shi Huang Di,Gilgamesh,Ashiya,Arjuna Alter,Tamamo No Mae,the Merlins should be able to make something to keep in check their inner wolf, or to keep them from transforming.

Kei:Um, Lord Heydrich, mind if I ask you when can I see again my brother?

Y/N:You'll see him again we don't know how to separate from Tubal Cain, Kai but I'm sure something will come up.

Eleonore:If you don't mind me saying this there's one sword that might be able to do so.

Y/N:What sword?.

Eleonore:A demon katana know as....Yamato.

Y/N:Eleonore....-said before stopping for few seconds.

Y/N:You beautiful woman that lives under my command!-said before grabbing her in a deep kiss which surprised Kei and everyone that was inside the Mansion(because they felt the temperature of the Mansion steadily rise)

Eleonore:*HMMMM*-thought shocked from this but was losing herself to the pleasure from that kiss until Y/N broke it

Tamamo:Ara, it looks like Eleonore finally got kissed by her Hero, should I go preparing the Wedding, Master?

AN:Does anyone want ANY servants to be part of the(so far 3 women harem)?

Y/N:Nah it's too soon, and besides I can get that as a prize for fighting against Riser. Why don't prepare for any future children. With how Gilgamesh and Enkidu are together in a relationship who knows how much time will take them to get married and have their own family.

Tamamo:That's right, Master!. For this reason you're my one and only Master apart from other things-said getting EXTREMELY near Y/N.

*BOOM*

Kei:What was that?!

Artoria:LANCER GA SHINDA!.

Sigurd:YOU'RE NOT HUMAN!.

Gilgamesh:FUHAHAHA.

Y/N:Did they get drunk?

Karna:That's what I wonder Master-said looking at Cu Chullainn impaled with 2 Gae Bolgs one through his Heart and the other through his Head.

Y/N:Well, I'm gonna go get the Yamato be back in 5 minutes-said opening a portal.

Atop of the Qlipoth.

Y/N:Well hello there Vergil-said appearing from nowhere.

Vergil:Who are you?!-said while having Yamato prepared.

Y/N:I just want the Yamato to separate 2 people, nothing much nothing else.

Vergil:If you want it then you're gonna have to take it-said getting into his stance.