William Vangeance||Love Letters

~Love Letters~

I sighed longingly watching William Vangeange, the bearer of my affections, walk through the halls of our high school. He was the student council president, the picture of etiquette and grace in our school, an idol to the fellow student body and one of (if not the most) reliable people to the facility and staff.

He was also my childhood friend. One who grew in a drastically different way than I had, but never let that separate us as we grew.

"Oh, [y/n]. I've been looking for you." William called to me once he saw me sitting at my desk in our classroom. He sat at the desk in front of me before leaning closer to me as if he were revealing a secret. "I received another letter. I just found it going to get my textbook for the next class."

Ah yes, William had a secret admirer. A very sweet one, sweet enough to leave love letters daily. He'd been receiving these letters for about two weeks now. A smile graced my lips as my attention shifted to the familiar letter in his hand. Honestly, I'm just surprised he hadn't noticed the handwriting. He was probably too focused on the contents instead.

"Will you wait until you're home to read it again?" I ask with my standard calm composure, smile never leaving my face.

"Of course. This person took the time to brandish their emotions on paper to me. It would be rude to carelessly handle such a valuable and carefully made item." I can't stop the dazed flush from attacking my cheeks this time. He's always been so thoughtful and considerate.

    "[Y/n]?" I snap out of my daze to William's questioning orchid eyes.

   "She would be happy to hear that, Vangeance." I smile to ease his worries.

~

   Hi again William !

   Today's letter will be a bit different. As much as I've enjoyed seeing you from the sidelines, I've gained a rather unexpected amount of bravery just for the day- and will probably be absolutely beyond nervous by the time school ends for the day and the actions I've taken will be set in stone once you step off of the school property.

   Random spew aside, I've decided to finally ask for your time. I know we've both established that I have feelings. I would like to properly confess and stop hiding these feelings. So without further ado, I cordially invite you to the school's rooftop after school tomorrow. I hope to see you there my love.

Your Secret Admirer

~

   The day was rather long, probably because of the abundance of nerves settled deeply within my stomach. The seconds seemed to take minutes to pass, and the minutes taking hours to pass.

   Lunch hour passed by rather quickly, as I had left the classroom to move the daisy from my locker to the rooftop since William had a student council meeting. But finally, the last bell of the day rang. And before William could speak to me, I left the classroom to beat him to the rooftop.

   The sky was still a bright baby blue. Perfect anime breeze that gently tousles my hair. All in all, I picked a great day to possibly ruin this friendship.

   The metal door creaking alerts me of a new presence joining me.

   "[Y/n]? Why are you here ?" William's voice reaches my ears before our eyes meet.

   "You read the letter didn't you ?" I step closer to him and stretch my hand out to offer the fresh daisy I'd picked from my garden before school. A soft heat quickly coats my cheeks and I move my eyes away from his. He takes the flower, but not without brushing his lightly calloused fingers against the back of my hand.

   "Thank you." He breaths out. A silence explodes around us while we both awkwardly shuffle our feet and just barely miss the other sneaking glances.

   "I... I've had feelings for you for a while now, William." A breath almost too quiet to hear escapes, but of course I was fully focused on everything that is William Vangeance, spilling exactly how everything that makes him is exactly what drew me in.

   "The scars you were afraid to show, the gentle waves that are your voice, the soft hugs you'd depart from me with paired with an ache in me to see you leaving and not knowing if you could ever be mine. I've grown tired of  a fantastical world I've lived in and I decided to try and make it reality, William."

   My body moves to grip his left hand as I always have whenever we were alone. As touch was my sign of affection, my love language if you prefer, I found myself needing to be in contact with William more and more. He moved to intertwine our fingers in a comfortable position and I moved even closer to lay my head in the right side of his neck, leaned back enough to continue eying our joined hands.

   "I like you a lot. I won't claim love just yet, but Im not dumb enough to deny that these feelings have only blossomed more and more." I finish my confession and let out a sigh. A crush was a rather difficult secret to keep from my best friend. And I'm pretty grateful that I could get it off my shoulders.

   "Thank you for seeing the good and the bad in me, and deciding that you enjoyed every part." His thumb begins to move in circles against my hand and his other hand lifts to my lower back- ever the gentleman.

   "If I were to willingly share my life with anyone it would be you, [y/n]. It appears we've both been dancing around each other with the feelings we gather for one another." I can hear the soft smile in his voice. The hand on my back moves to lift my face from his shoulder and cups the side of my face tenderly. His lilac eyes infused with absolute elation and obvious adoration. It leaves me wondering how I had missed these looks before. And while I looked into these love filed eyes, I knew mine were reflecting the same emotion.

   "Can you kiss me ? Please ?" I whisper. He nods once before leaning down and capturing my (side note: I put on lip balm just in case! No crusty lips here!!) soft strawberry coated lips in our first kiss.

   "Be mine ?" He whispers out of breath.

   "Of course Vangeance."

A/N: wow this ones on the longer side 🤧 i hope you guys are enjoying these as much as I am !! I can't picture William being anything less than the most romantic of people so love letters suit him :) let me know if you feel the same! 

   I take requests so feel free to leave one or dm one 💖