Leopold Vermillion x Reader || You're Cute

~you're cute~ modern au!
Request for @ranger388
☆☆☆
The day started typically. Failure to wake at my alarm, scramble to do my morning routine- brush my teeth, get dressed in my new school uniform, grab / eat a quick breakfast of toast with jam while I check my school bag to make sure everything is there- and then I run out the door of my house to my new school.

So,,, it wasn't quite normal. As I said, I'm starting a new school today (in the middle of a school year) as my mom had to relocate to Capital City for work. The school was supposedly full of rich kids (though I can't say I'm not one), and I was weary to start because we all know the reputation of rich kids.

After zoning out the whole journey to school and just barely making it on the time I was scheduled to arrive (about half an hour earlier than regular start time so I could get a tour), Im immediately introduced to the student council president, a sophomore by the name of Yuno as he meets me by the gate and guides me around the school with my schedule in hand. I find out that all of the students can share a physical education course no matter what grade and the school promotes a friendly atmosphere. Bullying ISNT tolorated, the basics of school honestly. I follow him around and locate my classes ending the tour with my home room class, which happens to be statistics. We stop outside the door to the class that was to begin in a few minutes.

   "My brother's friend is in this class too. I'll ask him to help you out after class so you won't get lost." Yuno's monotone voice ends with a very small smile on his handsome face.

   "Thank you. I appreciate the tour and assistance." I say as he hands me the schedule of my classes and moves to slide open the door and allowing me to go in first. The noise silences and Yuno follows behind me. However, before he can open his mouth to introduce me, an obnoxious voice calls out.

   "Hey you're cute. Are you new here?"

   His eyes are a crystal cerulean that shows his obvious attraction in the form of shine and his hair is a vibrant Vermillion- every single strand. A crest is branded (not quite branded, tattooed?) In the middle of his forehead and his skin is a golden tan.

   An atypical heat reddens my face and ears and I never respond to his question. Everyone else begins to laugh at the red head boy and shouts of "You made them nervous." Or "Stop teasing the new kid!" Call through the laughs. Even Yuno chucked beside me !!

   A blush as bright and red as his hair brightens his face and he let's a boyish chuckle slide

   "This is [y/n]. They're new to the area so please be kind. Leopold-" Yuno calls out and the vermillion haired boy, still red faced, make eye contact with me again though I didn't call his name.

"-you'll be showing [y/n] around after this class. I believe your schedules are similar based on Asta's word." I'm assuming Asta is Yuno's brother mentioned earlier.

"A-ah!! Are you sure? I don't mind but if they're not comfortable with me-" Leopold begins to speak but I interrupt him.

"I'm ok with it. I'd like to know you better." I smile and think for a second before adding "And you're cute too. Nice to meet you, Leopold."

Everyone can physically see him short circuit after my last comment and the raging blush covering his entire face and neck. Wouldn't be surprised if it covered his chest too.

A giggle escapes my lips and I turn to Yuno who looks a bit stunned, but also amused at our banter. He turns to me and nods with a polite smile.

"I assume we'll be seeing each other a lot more often since my friend seems fond of you. Welcome to Clover Academic High, [y/n]." He turns back to call out to Leopold with a sly wink and a quick call of "They're in your care now. Be gentle." Before chuckling as he walks out of the room.

"Ahh that Yuno !! I can't believe Mimosa dates him." Leopold grumbles before making his way to me. He's only about 2 inches taller but when he holds his hand out for a handshake and politely introduces himself in a less boisterous way, I immediately know he's exactly who I want to spend the most memorable moments with from now on.

☆☆☆
Sorry it's short! I honestly have a hard time writing for Leo bc I kin him 😭😭 also I wanted this to be fluffy instead of a thorough story. anyways ! I hope y'all enjoy it :) as usual, comments and requests are welcome and votes/likes are appreciated!