Noelle Silva x Reader || Catharsis

~catharsis~
Request for : @dragovice
☆☆☆
Her sterling white hair was spread out on the tan pillow bellow her head, loose of its typical twin pigtails and her eyes were closed. Lengthy matching eyelashes adorned her face, pointed towards her naturally pale face dotted with the most adorable of freckles. Deep breaths in and out. Her hands in loose fists were cuddled to her chest and her legs were slightly bent, entangled with mine against the navy silk sheets of her bed.

   I let out a pleased sigh before scooting the slightest bit closer, resting my chin softly against her forehead and leaving a kiss at the crown of her head. I moved my hand from its place at her waist to gently card my fingers through her hair. She naturally leans into the familiar touch, even while asleep. The realization brings a sleepy smile to my face.

   "There's no where in the world that I'd rather be, than here by your side. When Im compelled to show I care and leave small kisses in your hair and you smile up at me, i could cry." I softly begin to sing, moving so that her head is tucked against the juncture of my neck.

   I feel one of her arms wrap around my waist and she scoots closer to me, greeting me with a peck on my neck.

   "You bring me indescribable joy I've never felt with anyone before don't you dare forget. With you around I'll never frown my heart is yours, it's you I adore. Im caught, tangled in your web." I continue to sing quietly.

   She smiles and begins to stage patterns on my back with her fingers.

   "Soulmates may not be real to anyone else. But baby our love is real, I'm with you forever dear. My heart's yours to hold I'll keep yours warm and close." She joins me this time, humming along to our song, the song I wrote and sang for her on our 2nd anniversary.

   Noelle and I had been through quite a bit. I was the only child of a family friend to the Silva's, and whenever my family would visit hers, we would play together. Our father's decided to arrange a marriage between us seeing that we were fond of each other.

   We both decided, however, that we wouldn't begin courting until we became magic knights. While she didn't take the exam, I did and decided to join the Crimson Lions. My plant centered magic was a great match in my opinion. Being around the oposite element would promote growth.

   It wasn't often that Noelle and I got to see each other after joining our squads, but we had dates every off day we could, courting until we reached the age of 21, when I officially asked her to be my girlfriend.

   We're now 27, married for 4 years, and cuddling in our bed the morning after my return from a long mission.

   "Good morning, [y/n]." Her voice is slightly more raspy than usual. A small yawn escapes her lips and she looks up to leave a kiss on my nose.

   "Good morning. Would you like me to cook breakfast or do you want to go out and eat?" I continue running My fingers through her hair while she lets out a hum, debating the options in her head.

   "Can we stay like this a little longer?" She shyly asks me after she lays her head back on my neck.

   "Of course." I whisper. A few moments of comfortable silence goes by before she speaks again.

   "I missed you." She hugs me closer when she says it. "It's been a long month without you." She then begins to tell me of the small missions she did and fills me in on anything I missed with her squad while I was away.

   "Bakasta always seems to pull through somehow." She finished a story of her former squad mate turned captain.

   "You handled your own too Mrs. Vice Captain." I lightly tease, a light pinch at her side to make her laugh.

   "I guess."

   "No guesses. You all came back safely with minor injuries so you did well." I correct her self deprecating words.

   "Yes yes. How was your mission?" She diverts the topic and I entertain her, delving into how my quest of marking explored and unexplored dungeons in the Clover boarders went. King story short, it was tedious and no where near as exhilarating as her mission with Asta.

   "So what Im hearing is I had the better mission this time." She pokes at my side and looks up at me with a teasing grin.

"Oh hush." We both let out small laughes before curling back into each other.

"You didn't answer me, stupid." She continues to tease before quickly rolling into a position where she's straddling me before beginning to tickle me.

Our laugher is loud and pure. Her long tresses are shining silver in the morning light our curtains let through. They fall around our heads and tickle at my cheeks while I laugh. Her natural flush has grown more red and I can't help but think that I would give my life for this girl.

"Stop stop!!! I give!! Yes your mission was better!" I manage to squeeze out the words between the laugher and she lets up and we're both panting with little giggles everytime we make eye contact.

It doesn't take us long to catch out breath, and I lean up so that Noelle is sitting in my lap. I bring a hand up to her cheeks and lean in to leave a soft kiss on her lips.

"I love you." We both say together and let out smiles when we realize we said it at the same time.

"I think we should get ready now. Let's go out for breakfast." She says after leaving another quick peck on my lips and begins to get out of bed.

"Good. I've been holding in my pee for the past 20 minutes." I say and hear her laugh as I run to the bathroom.

☆☆☆

A/N: hey :D i love the way this came out. I wanted write domestic fluff for this request so ! I hope you all enjoy it !! As always, comments and requests are welcome and votes are appreciated :)
(Also pls subscribe to my YouTube channel it's AJ Yikes. My goal is 1k subscribers by the end of August. I'd really really appreciate it).