10.

Chicago, IL

Chicago, IL.
Saturday.
July 24, 2021.
1:29 a.m.

Dayvon Daquan " King Von " Bennett

The smoke from the strip clubs atmosphere begin to sting at Von's eyes. The mix of hookah, weed, and overpriced perfume were all too much for him. He quickly wiped at his eyes before him and his group were being led to the VIP section. They had just came from a club appearance and this strip club was where after hours spot was located. Several women were rushing to get into the area and were allowed of course. Booka wasted no time throwing money around happily encouraging the women to remove their tops while the others laughed. Von's no longer stinging eyes were lurking around the room. He wasn't interested in any bitch here in his own words.

Von wasn't even paying attention to the rambling announcer, until the spotlight fell to the stage and a woman walked out.

Her body appeared to seem familiar to Von which caused him to become intrigued. Not to mention the beat to his song Down Me echoed throughout the room. The way the dancer followed along to each beat, twerking each cheek perfectly along with climbing the pole spinning and practically walking on air had him even more intrigued. Von rushed out the VIP area clutching onto a large stack of money, beginning to throw it onto the stage.

"Pop ya shit," he encouraged.

The woman dropped down into a split making her ass clap directly infront of him, Von was more turned on now more than anything. He continued to flaunt money on her body.

She looked up at him and a shocked expression now appeared onto his face.

"Naamah?" He questioned quickly snatching her by her arm off the stage making her stumble in her tall heels. "What the fuck?" She questioned pulling out his grip once she caught her own balance.

"What the fuck is you doin'?" He wondered raising his voice loudly nearly screaming in her face.

"Don't fucking get in my face Von," she demanded trying to place her small palms onto his chest forcing him to keep his distance from her face.

Von quickly pushed her hand away with aggression, "bitch the fuck you doin' on stage shakin' ya ass?!"

Naa looked at him disbelief that the word bitch had even flown out his mouth. "Fuck you, go worry about that bitch who had her mouth wrapped around your dick!" She shouted back at him. Before Von could speak back at her a security guard had snatched at him, Von didn't like the way he had just been touched so he stole off on the large man. The security guard had picked him up and slammed his small body into a glass table. All of a sudden men yelling was coming from different areas of the room as Von was fighting at the security guard.