6.

Chicago, IL

Chicago, IL.
Sunday.
May 30, 2021.
2:21 a.m.

Naamah Briar.

"Coming," she shouts from the bedroom stepping off the bed and pushing her feet into my piggy shaped slippers. She made my way down the hall to the front door, looking around behind herself making sure the living room was as neat as possible. She unlocked the door and pulled it open, stepping aside looking up at Von allowing him to enter. The smell of his cologne glided past her nostrils and she admired the scent, she stepped away placing her small hands at her hips watching him shut the door. A part of her was rather nervous and she couldn't figure out why.

He licked over his lips fixating his cap on backwards which he did not have on earlier.

"Do you want something to drink?" Naa wondered looking up at him blinking rather slowly.

He shook his head, "why you be so nervous around me I noticed that shit," he questioned towering over her small frame. She slowly back away knocking her round ass into a small table which a vase was on, Naa quickly looked at it watching it wobble and caught it in her hands right before it fell, placing it back down.

"Ain't nothing for me to be nervous about," she simply replied shrugging nonchalant trying to seem unfazed by his handsomeness.

"Yea yea," he stated walking over to the couch taking a seat without being told to. Naa was surprised at his actions and went over to him, "who said you could sit on my couch?" She pondered causing him to slowly look up at her from his phone screen, he broke into a smile and she quickly looked away.

"Then when I smile or sum you look away I noticed that shit too," he adds waving his pointer finger up at her.

Naa rolls her eyes aggressively causing him to laugh and she sits at the opposite end of the couch. The shutter sound of him putting his screen to sleep echoes in her ears as she tries to focus on the tv. As she looks at it she feels him moving throughout the cushion but she doesn't bother to look over at him. Her eyes was pleading to see him but she refuses to break contact with the television. Suddenly she feels him wrap his arms around her waist leaning his head into her neck, letting his breathing from his nose tickle at her skin. He pushed his lips out placing a kiss against it causing Naamah's body to grow hot.

"Von, you hungry?" She asks loudly quickly jumping out her seat standing to her feet looking at him as his body falls down completely on the couch making him laugh, "what you got?" He wonders looking up at her pushing his dreads out his face adjusting his cap once again.

"I have a lot of fruit, you want a smoothie or something?" She asks, "yeah smoothie it is.." She answers for him rushing off to the kitchen pulling out the many different containers of fruit she has.

Von gets up from the couch having his 'Oblock' chain clank around his neck and he goes into the kitchen, watching her move frantically collecting all the different fruits putting them into the blender. "Will you fuckin' relax.." Von please walking over to her taking her hand in his, "I don't want no fuckin' smoothie I jus' want your attention for a whole 60 seconds but you can't even give a nigga that cause you scared.. Have you heard somethin' about me? Do I scare you or some?"

She shakes her head truthfully, "I haven't heard anything about you... I'm just scared."

"Scared of what?" He questions with keen eyes using his thumb to push her face up, so he can see it. "Look at me when I talk to you," he directs with a stern tone. Naa stares at his face then she blinks a few moments later, "I don't know," she lies biting into her bottom lip nervously.

"Stop bein' scared of me I ain't gone hurt you," he assures smiling at her.

She smiles back feeling her stomach begin to knot up, "okay."

"Can I hug you weirdo?" He asks.

Her mouth drops at the name calling and she quickly pushes his shoulder playfully, "fuck you," she spats then without warning he smashes his lips onto hers kissing her deeply causing her body to stumble back against the kitchen wall. She places her hands onto his face, gripping onto it tilting her head to the side for more access to his soft lips. "Mm," she hums into the kiss as his hands start to roam over her waist and down to her wide hips. Part of her wants to pull away but she ignores the feeling wanting to see how far it could go before she reached a breaking point.

Von pushed his large hand into her shorts beginning to rub his middle finger against her clit, hearing her wetness build up making him groan.

"Vo-Von," she mumbles against his mouth.

He pushes his tongue against her lips pleading for entrance, she gasps as he pushes his finger into her aching core causing his tongue to now roam throughout her mouth. He slowly drills his finger and out of her pussy, feeling his dick harden in his lightly colored ripped jeans. He grabs her hand forcing it against his buttons wanting her to let his dick spring freely as it begins to throb.

She starts unbuttoning his jeans reaching inside pulling out his hard dick, she breaks the kiss looking down at it. "Oh my god," she whispers at softly at the sight of it then he starts kissing her neck hungrily.

She pulls away from him grabbing him by his shirt forcing him to the completely bedroom. Since the lust was radiating off her body she knew her eyes would possibly turn black, which would make it visible as to who she was.

Von began kicking off his shoes and removing all of his clothes placing his hands back into her body, he couldn't resist not being able to touch her in anyway. As she was trying to remove her clothing he was making it hard for her, "Von wait," she pleaded finally pulling her shirt off her body. "Mm mmm," he hummed placing his lips onto the skin of her back. Goosebumps begin to form throughout her body.

He bent her over having her face fall onto the blanket, she could feel him start to glide his dick along her lips soaking his tip in her juices.

"Why you so fuckin' wet?" He wonders letting out another groan.

"Von wait," she pleads.

He suddenly stops, "wassup?"

"We can't..."

He kisses his teeth then steps back away from her, "why the fuck not?" He asks, "oh cause you fuckin' with Booka huh?"

She stands to her feet looking over in the direction of his voice, "no that's not true."

"Why you cappin' it's cool I ain't trippin' fuck with him instead," he says starting to collect his clothes off the floor dressing himself before his hand fondles against the wall for the light switch. Eventually the light comes on and Naa quickly covers her body with the pillow. "That's not true," she says with promising eyes.

"I know what it is," he says before exiting the room and goes out the front door slamming it behind him.