25.

Naamah.

"Can you call me when you hear from him please?" Naamah begged Durk as she spoke into the phone. She hadn't seen Von in about a week and her mind was going completely insane thinking the worst of the worst. Now she saw how he would feel when she would disappear from him.

"Aight," Durk replied, "get some rest."

Naa sighed, rubbing the back of her neck gently with hand. "I can try, have you talked to Booka?" She wondered then took a seat onto the large king sized bed. "Yea' he good, everybody good, we jus' been lookin' for the guys. Few of em also disappearin' I don't know if niggas layin' low or what," he informed.

"They just disappeared?"

Durk nodded as if she could see him on the opposing side of the phone, "yea' like vanished."

Naa stared off into the distance not even realizing she was doing so until Durk spoke to her once again, "you good?" He wondered.

"Ye-yeah I'm fine, I just miss Vo-"

Suddenly the sound of glass breaking submerged from down the hall, she looked towards her room door in utter shock and slowly got off the bed, "Durk..." She said slowly, "I'm gonna have to call you back." She finished before she ended the call and she inhaled the air, trying to take in the distinct scent.

She exited her room and slowly walked into the hall, she looked around seeing nothing out of the ordinary until she reached the kitchen, seeing a trail along the floor, it was dark black. She reached down gently gliding her finger along the substance and she motioned her thumb over it seeing it resembled old blood.

She followed the trail, into her spare guest room and she gently pushed the door opened, hearing the sound of the water running. She entered the room, walking towards the shut bathroom door, she knocked softly unsure why she'd even did that and the door swiftly opened exposing Von standing there. "Hey what you doin' still up?" He questioned looking at her as if everything was normal between the pair. "I-I," she paused in disbelief of her eyes, "where have you been?" She wondered.

Von slowly wrapped his arms around her waist, "I been here the whole time what you talkin' bout Naa?" He quizzed before leaning his head down to gently kiss amongst her neck.

She started to push at his chest softly, "Von," she said wanting him to stop at his kiss became more aggressive.

"V-Von," she mumbled.

Suddenly she found the strength and shoved him off of her causing him to stumble back a bit, he looked to her surprised at her new found gesture.

"Why you actin' like that?" He wondered then took another step towards her only for her to take one in the opposing direction. "Dayvon why are you bleeding all over the floor?" She questioned before tripping over the expensive rug, landing her butt onto the soft queen sized bed. Von continued walking towards her, showing him his palm, which had a opened wound. It appeared it was completely sliced open with a knife like someone had purposely cut him. "I cut myself..."

"Day-Dayvon why does your blood look like that?"

He ignored her question and leaned over kissing her trembling lips deeply, Naamah didn't want too but it was almost as if something was forcing her to kiss him back.