20.

( Authors note: this chapter has very much supernatural aspects to it, it might get a bit weird but bare with me, the weird shit is the good shit. )

After being in the afterlife for hours and hours, Von was finally exhausted of reliving the same events over and over until it had appeared to him he was witnessing his own death. He stared for a moment seeing himself visibly laying against the pavement in a soaked white t-shirt which appeared to be turning burgundy from the blood. But in this moment it was as if he wasn't invisible to himself it was like he could speak to be heard.

He saw the many people begin to hurdle around him but his lifeless self stayed with his eyes locked in his true self.

"You're not supposed to be here," he said to himself seeing his eyes go pitch black like Naamah's were.

"Yo-you can see me?" Von questioned unsure of what he was seeing was actually happening, but at this moment he couldn't question anything going on.

Suddenly a very bright light had beamed down amongst the two and the Von whom should've been dead begin standing to its feet with quick quivering movements, the sounds of his bones cracking from being so fragile were echoing throughout the now lit space. Dayvon slowly stepped backwards as the dark thing came closer to him, "someone's tryna wake you up I'll tell them you said hello," the thing replied with a wide smile appearing to have the sides of its lips slit open showing each of its piercing sharp teeth. Now in this moment Dayvon was scared, he was witnessing an actual demon who looked and sounded just like him.

"You not leavin' me here," Dayvon shouted.

The thing then nodded slowly beginning to have glistening drool glide down the side of its mouth as it laughed hysterically, "wanna bet?" It asked.

Von slapped himself hard across the face repeating the words, "wake up," over and over.

As this was happening the thing had charged to him but he didn't reach him as someone or something had tackled it. "Dayvon wake up," a familiar voice screamed, and it was none other than Naamah.

"Dayvon wake up," Mary had demanded beginning to shake his body over and over watching him still lay there lifeless. "What the fuck did I tell you? Wake him up or you fuckin' goin' with him I'm not playin'," Durk demanded pulling his handgun from his pocket pointing it now at Mary's skull. Tears begin to flow down her face, "he's not waking up anymore I-I don't know what to do.." She said.

Moments later Durk grew irritated and cocked his gun back.

"WAIT!" Mary hollered, "le-let's try something."

Durk slowly begin placing his gun back into his pants, "let's..."

__

As Mary chanted her unexplained words the room started to practically shake, jars were slowly bouncing off the counters and falling to the floor having glass shatter everywhere. Each of them kept their eyes shut tightly as they were afraid to open them and see what they had unleashed. In reality of it all Mary had to open a portal to let Von come back through but something else was also released.

Von begin coughing from the table which he was laying on indicating he had gained his consciousness back.

He slowly sat up seeing everyone sitting around him with his eyes shut and he looked to the corner, seeing a woman crouched over crying. He automatically realized who it was once he completely gained his vision back. "Naamah," he shouted running over to her causing Durk, Booka, and Mary to break the circle which they created. Mary suddenly passed out but Booka caught her due to overusing of her energy. "Oh shit," Booka mumbled.