11.

Chicago, IL

Chicago, IL.
Monday.
July 26, 2021.
11:22 a.m.

Naamah Briar.

"Von," Naa called out as she noticed he wasn't beside her in her bedroom. Every since the two had sex for the first time they've been more inseparable than before. Naamah was afraid to admit it but she was attached and it scared her a bit. She didn't understand why he wasn't dead, why she was able to feel something for him besides lust? She had million questions flow in through her mind every minute but she fought off the thoughts when she was around him, she didn't wanna kill the mood truthfully. "Von!" She hollered again.

Suddenly he exited the bathroom and looked at her with his bare torso on full view, Naamah begin biting into her lip at the sight of him.

"Come here," she demands.

Von slowly licks over his lips and he can tell by that look in her eye exactly what she needed, "you just woke up?" He questioned the obvious as he climbed onto the bed, getting under the blanket, hovering over her nude body. "Mmhm," she hummed placing her small hands onto his back rubbing gently over the deep indents from her claws coming out on him when he gave her deep penetrating strokes.

She hated Von knew her body so well and so quickly.

"Wanna get put back to sleep?" He ponders smiling showing off his diamond coated teeth letting out a small chuckle.

"Mmm," she hums once again as if she's thinking about the idea.

In the midst of thinking her phone is ringing silently against the side table, the screen flashes with her mother's picture.

Von decides not to play with her and pushes his white Versace boxers down, pulling out his semi hard dick. He begins to stroke the thick 8 inch shaft admiring over her face, "you so pretty you know that?" He wonders licking over his lips as his eyes grow lower indicating he was hungry for her. "You tell me all the time Von," she replies releasing a nervous giggle and she gasps as he enters he without warning. Her body immediately shivers under him as he starts giving her slow meaningful strokes to open her up. Her wetness begins to coat his hard dick which causes his head to be thrown back in utter pleasure. "Fuck Naa," he moans which drives her completely insane by the way since he was so soft spoken.

"Harder Dayvon," she pleads wanting him to pound into her with all the aggression in the world.

Von didn't wanna kill her shit, he wanted to take his time to enjoy it. "Nah slow," he simply replied leaning his face into her neck, stroking his small hips skillfully inside of her.

"Ohhh fuck," Naa moans out shakily feeling her spine tingle, she reaches her hand up against his back once more beginning to scratch at his back. She claws deeply into it keeping her eyes shut as she focuses on the pleasure her body was enduring. Over both of there loud flowing moans her phone continues to ring silently.