22. Kisses and fighting brothers

"You have terrible posture Mr Lupin," Carmen said looking at Remus and shaking her head as they made their way through the busteling hallways to Charms.

Remus was pailer and more green than usual now again, the bags under his eyes seemed to be growing more and more purple as the day went on and he had been on edge all day. The full moon was in two days and the fact that he already had a cold was not helping.

He just sideeyed the girl and pointed a very rude finger at her in retaliation. Carmen scoffed jokingly and the corners of his mouth curled slightly upwards.

"Mate, you're 6'5 but it looks like you're the same height as James sometimes. That growth spurt you had last year was unbelievable," Peter stated rummaging through his bag for his home work that had been due last week.

"They're right Moony, we ought to get you straightened out," Sirius said with a wicked grin from the other side of Carmen.

"Oh, say less," James responded with a smirk pulling out his wand from the back pocket of this uniform pants.

"Guys we're late already can't we do this later?" Peter whined as the five Gryffindors stopped walking and everyones attention turned to James who cleared his thoat.

"Shut it wormy, this isn't going to take long," Sirius said crossing his arms with a smirk beside James as they were now standing infront of Carmen, Peter and Remus.

"If either of you idiots touch me I'll kill you in your sleep. And we all know I'll get away with it," Remus threatened giving them a murderous glare. His unicorn hair core wand held tightly in his pocket as he straightened his back to please his friends.

"Do you guys even know what spell to use?" Carmen questioned Sirius and James, already knowing the answer.

"Guess we'll just have to test a few out and see," James responded his dark eyes twinkeling.

"I'm getting tired of having to fix peoples bones before a teacher finds out because of you boys. It's happened like four times just this month!" Carmen groaned.

"Wow thanks for protecting me little Carmen," Remus said sarcastically rubbing the bridge of his lightly freckled nose that had a pink scar across it.

"To be fair only three of those were our fault," Sirius responded matter of factly pointing to James and himself.

"Yeah, and the fourth one was Wormtails arm. He doesn't count as a victim," James added pointing his wand at the only werewolf at Hogwarts who just rolled his eyes unbothered.

"You guys forced me onto a broom for the first time in four years, and then hit a bludger in my direction until it hit me!" Peter reminded them with a bitter tone.

"Technically it was Moony who hit the bludger that actually hit you," James said looking down at his shorter blonde friend.

"Sorry 'bout Wormy," Remus apologized for the hundredth time since they had snuck out onto the quidditch pitch after cerfew a few days ago.

"It's fine," Peter mumbled under his breath.

"To be fair we were all given a bat, little Carmen needed to work on her swing. I'm actually impressed by your aim from the ground Moony," Sirius said retieing his tie that hung loosely around his neck. Peter just scoffed and rubbed his pudgy arm that had been fractured from the heavy iron bludger which Carmen had been able to fix on the pitch.

"Wait, why am I holding my wand again?" James asked with a confused look at Remus who was still standing in front of him.

"We were going to fix Moonys posture Prongs," Sirius sighed.