28. Loki

"Bye girls! See ya later! Merry Christmas!" Carmen said hugging each of her girlfriends tightly before they hurried away to their waiting families.

"I'll owl you and say which days you and Marly can come over!" Lilly yelled as she made her way to the Evans family. Her sister, Petunia, was stood close to her parents, her thin arms crossed and a disgusted look plastered on her horse-like face as she glared around at the surrounding wizards and witches.

"Bye Sirius, if anything happens at home you can always come home to me. Here's my address. Merry Christmas," Carmen said shoving a piece of paper into Sirius' hand. They could see his mother Wulburga Black scowling at the other witches and wizards from the corner. She was stood tall in long black robes next to Reglus who seemed obviously uncomfortable.

"Thanks little Carmen, I'll owl you soon. Merry Christmas to you too," he said with a wink before scurrying off to his mother.

"Bye Pete, merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas little Carmen!"

"Good bye Jamsie boy, merry Christmas."

"You should come over for New Years since you can't come for Christmas. I'll owl you the address. Also, do you know what Lilly's favorite flowers are?"

"She likes tulips, she doesn't really like it when people buy her lilies, especially when it's you."

"Thanks little Carmen! Merry Christmas!"

"You too!"

Carmen turned to Remus who was standing looking over to crowed searching for his parents. He turned his gaze down to the purple haired girl a smile grew on his scarred face. The way her big winter coat made her looked so small, he just wanted to pick her up and keep her in his pocket so he could take her everywhere and keep her safe from the world.

"Merry Christmas Remmy. I hope we can meet for New Years. I'll um...I'll miss you," Carmen said the last few words rather shyly.

"Merry Christmas little Carmen. I hope so too, owl me when you get home. I- I'll miss you too," Remus answered pulling her into a warm hug. The feeling of his arms wrapped around her caused butterflies to erupt in her stomach.

"Carmen!" She heard Grehams booming voice call from a few meters away behind the Bones family.

"Bye Remus!" Carmen said in a hurry before scurrying off to her father with a wide grin on her face.

"Hey pumpkin! I missed you!" Greham said engulfing his daughter into a tight hug.

"Hey dad, I missed you too," Carmen chuckled. "You're killing me," she said gasping for air and trying to pry him off her.

"Who was that?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Remus. He's um...a friend," Carmen admitted as her cheeks grew pink.

"Mhm, he better be. Come on lets go, I got a surprise for you at home," Greham said as he took her bags.

"Carmen!" She heard a boy yell before turning around to see who it was. Two freckled ginger identical boys jogged up to her with grins on their handsome faces.

"Hey guys! Merry Christmas!" Carmen said with a smile hugging both the boys. Her father stood behind towering over her giving the twins an almost daring look. Both Giddeon and Fabian looked up at him with weak smiles feeling quite intimidated.

"Greham, the father," her dad said shaking both their hands harshly.

"Giddeon."

"Fabian."