34. Ravenclaws don't like ravens

{Hi just a quick little announcement, I decided to change Lily's fathers job. Her father is now a coal miner now rather than a doctor. When I wrote he was a doctor it was a very last minute decision kinda and I've changed it now so that she and her family fit more popular headcanons and how I picture her. She grew up in a lower middle class family which effects obviously how she sees the pureblood wizards and witches around her, why she feels like she has to succeed more in school than a lot of other students do and also adds onto her dislike of James. I hope this made sense lol. Anyway back to the story}
-

"Stop playing with your wand like that Marls you're making it snow," Carmen scolded her friend who was subconsciously twirling her wand between her fingers as she tried to force information into her over loaded brain.

"At least now we all have matching dandruff with the man whore," Marlene snarked glaring at Sirius across the table. Beside him James and Peter sniggered.

"Oi! First of all McKinnon, I do not have dandruff, my hair is perfect and always will be! If I sold my hair I could probably buy you both and your families. Second of all, I am not a man whore!" Sirius retorted as he crossed his tones arms over his broad chest.

"Yesterday you snogged that Hufflepuff girl and then went and shagged her older sister Sirius!" Marlene whisper yelled at the boy who was lounging carelessly in his seat.

"So?" He responded nonchalantly.

"One was before dinner and the other was after!" Dorcas spat.

"You have no respect for either of them!" Carmen threw her arms up in exasperation.

"Of course I respect them! They've got some of the best backsides in this whole damn castle!" Sirius exclaimed. With a smirk he placed both of his hands on either side of him with the palms up before James and Peter loudly high fived them with proud grins of each of their faces.

"He did it for all the boys of Hogwarts," Peter declared going back to his work.

"But mate, maybe like, don't do that again it was kinda fucked," James said running a hand through his mess of dark curls.

"Aubrey only snogged me to make her ex jealous for your information, and Allison didn't seem to care when I told her before we....entered the broom closet," Sirius explained with a wink at Marlene.

"Disgusting creatures boys are," Dorcas muttered under her breath turning back to her potions essay.

The group of six had been seated in the Gryffindor common room for a while now, classes were over and time seemed to go slower than usual as they tried to get shit done for once.

Lily had scurried away from the group after dinner with Snape. The pair had been getting in more arguments than usual and Lily refused to disclose what these arguments were about to anyone. Not many people noticed Lily's red cheeks, teary eyes and nails bitten down to stubs when she would come back, but her closest friends did, and even if they weren't friends, James noticed most of all. He was constantly checking up on her through the other girls and Remus, making making sure she came back to the tower at the end of the day and making sure she never got physically hurt. And, much to Lily's dislike, James had been making sure Snape always got what he deserved for hurting Lily.

"Done!" Peter squeaked with a bright smile on his thin lips.

"Oh shit, that's so good," Sirius complemented smacking Peter on the back playfully.