Ch 43

*previous chapter's ending is changed a little*

*must play the song above before starting to read* 😉

he gently placed his fingers around the ring, slowly twisting it around, and that's when you notice the words carved into it.

Mrs. Jeon....

Wait what!?

"Do you accept Miss Lee y/n as your lawfully wedded wife and solemn vow to be her faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow and promise to love  unconditionally, to support and to honor and respect her, to laugh with  and cry with , and to cherish  for as long as you both shall live?" The priest speaks.

"I do."

His voice...

The priest repeats the vow for you...making your heartbeat pace up dangerously and more tears spill down your eyes...

"Do you accept Mr. Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband and solemn vow to be his faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow and promise to love  unconditionally, to support and to honor and respect him, to laugh with  and cry with , and to cherish  for as long as you both shall live?"

You felt like your world stopped, you snapped your head up to look at the man in front of you.

Those sparkling bambi eyes, that bunny smile...the way he was looking down at you like you were the most beautiful person his eyes ever fell upon...

"Miss Y/n..." The priest coughed a little to get your attention,

"I DO!" You find yourself shouting out, gasping and pressing your palm over your lips and blushing intensely. Giggles filled the crowd because of your response.

"I announce, Mr. Jeon Jungkook and Mrs. Lee y/n as the lawfully wedded couple." The priest ends and claps surround the crowd.

You gulped, looking up to find Jungkook's eyes staring into yours lovingly, a playful smirk sits on the corner of his lips.