ch 8

NEXT DAY -

JK's POV -

i got ready and entered the class only to see y/n but my bad luck! she wasn't there!

DURING LUNCH -

i was sitting with tae and suga but my mind was thinking for the reason of
y/n's absence...i was just too curious and worried. I got up and ran to my car. since i have been to her house once i know where to go.

y/n's POV -

i got up to get ready for school. i was still very sleepy so my eyes were half closed and i walked in the bathroom but i slipped and landed on the floor hurting my knees and basically my ankle was a mess!

i was feeling lazy and still had pain in my lips but i won't mind it...

i tried crawling to the bed and was somehow successful. how badly i wished if someone was there to help me get up and gave me something to eat.  ( ‾ʖ̫‾)

i was just lying on the bed thinking about nothing but my past.

thanks to jungkook i don't have any friend or else the past would have just repeated!

i then heard the door Bell. For a moment my eyes filled with hope to see someone close to me but then my brain slapped my heart for expecting love!

I didn't care for the person or courier or anything at the door and was like let them go coz can't move my leg a bit!

After like more than 50 times of  door bell  and some door slamming noises i slowly felt sleepy as if it was a lullaby lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

after some time the  sounds eventually stopped. i was half
asleep i heard some noises near my balcony...is someone going to broke in  ? ok!   then broke in . there is nothing precious here except my food. and i would be grateful if that theif would not forget to kill me after seeing lying like this on the bed...

i  see a shadow now! and baam!
i hear the voice of someone jumping in. "hello god. I am  coming over.  hope you won't get annoyed with me and let me just sleep peacefully"!

????- do you wish so badly to die!?

(I sighed and was bit fearful not until moved my head to face the person)

y/n- WAIT!!! JU-JUNG-JUNGKOOK!? IS THAT YOU!!! OMG! I REALLY HAVE LOVELY BULLY I FORGOT!!!

JK- wait up! why are you so freaking happy to see your bully!? shouldn't you be annoyed or afraid!?

(out of happiness i forgot my leg injury and just stood up to walk towards him until i realized that iam gonna fall back again! great!
i was waiting to feel the pain but instead i felt some hot breath and embrace...
i opened my eyes and right now iam lying on the bed horizontally (lol😅😂) while JK's hands are around my waist and he is on top of me!!!)