ch 25

"We're about to reach home,"

"And i Can't wait but look forward to our other plans tonight...and that clothing under that cute dress is not going to stop me anyway." JungkoOk smirks looking ahead while driving.

You kept looking out,
Eyes glued to the running trees with mind going wild as every second passes by.

You observe the scene stopped outside the window and that means the car stopped.

Damn why we're here?

You turned around seeing him exit the car and coming other way round tO open your door.

Why is he being a gentleman all of a sudden?

He opened the door but you stood still looking at him,
"Come out baby." He smiles.

"Why are we here jungkoOk?!" You ask as your body starts feeling uneasy around your new apartment.

Why did he even bring me here?

"To take your luggage sweety." He mentions as you narrowed your brows.

"But-"

"No butts." He says and grabs your wrist taking you into your so called apartment.

"What if police came Here or something?" You questioned but he just shrugged,
"I hope police came and took that a**hole with them."

"That's impossible!" You exclaimed as he gives you a look.

"What?"

"Nothing. Take your things. That too important ones, like notes and stuff, about clothes...we can Buy them whenever you want to." JungkoOk says while walking around.

"But why?"

"Because you're not staying here anymore." He says seriously while pulling a suitcase kept nearby in your room.

"You're staying with me dear." He winks.

"F-for how many days?"

"As long as i want to....don't forget I'm still your bully." He reminds but you just smile unknowingly looking away.

How much lucky i can be to have such an awesome bully.

"Ok..ok..now stop daydreaming and bring your lazy ass here." He gestured you to come closer as you obeyed and started throwing your important possessions in the suitcase.

"Well...i was curious about this...how did that bastard found you anyway?" He sat on your bed glaring at your figure.

"Ah that...he is actually my neighbor."

"Oh really? Well why would you change your house in the first place? That old one was quite better and safe." JungkoOk said standing up and reaching towards you as you reply,
"Don't know. Mom told me to stay here...I doubt if she has any intentions this time..."

"What intentions?"

"Maybe to impress you? She said I should stay in a well standard apartment since she thinks that we are in a relationship...according to what you said to her on phone that day." You mention hesitantly.

"Hmm, that's good then, isn't it?" He smirked lifting your chin to catch your view.

"Maybe...i don't want her to interfere between us..." you look up at him now a smile forming on his lips.

"That's right, even I don't want anyone to interrupt between us." He whispers in your ear after pulling You closer by your waist.

"Make it quick babygirl! I don't want to control myself anymore...let's go home real quick...hmm?" He whispers in huskier voice this time as you gulp,
"Y-yes."