ch 24 Ⓜ

You sighed as you threw the used tissue in the dustbin.

Heaving a heavy sigh, you leaned at the door imagining everything which happened a moment ago.

That wet noise and that smirk of his full of satisfaction.

'He really got me this time!' You breathed out again and closed your eyes...

His scent, his smirk, his breaths, his smile, his care, his fingers, his hard body part which you unknowingly felt on your thighs, the way he speaks out words which were stuck in your mind with shyness...

And that feeling...when he! Mmm! Damn!

Wait-

'Ugh! Not again!'

Taking some more tissues you hoped you were done being wet because of him today.

You sighed as you reached out to wear the bathrobe hung in there since your clothes were scattered on the bed.

Once you're done, you slowly peeked out seeing no one in the room.

You took a breath of relief as you hurriedly wore your clothes and checked the bedsheets...luckily they were clean enough regardless of your under garment which was a mess.
All because of him.
Jeon freaking Jungkook!

"But where is he?" You mumbled out going downstairs in search of him.

Soon you heard some ruffled breaths from the common bathroom in his hall and you slowly went closer...trying to eavesdrop his dirty works.

"Y/n-ah! Mmm! Ah!"

You widen your eyes...

Don't tell me he is actually-

And the door opened suddenly.

You stood frozen.

I'm dEad!

"What are you doing here babygirl? Huh?" He stepped closer to you...his husky voice and unsteady breath making you gulp.

"I-i was just searching for you..." you said looking everywhere but him.

"What for?"

"Umm...just-"

"Shut up...or else it would be your hands doing the job next time." He said in dominant voice with his sly smirk.

He isn't even feeling embarrassed unlike someone.

"What now?" You asked trying to lessen up the tension between you two.

"Shopping?" He suggests.

"Umm..."

"Then shopping it is!" JungkoOk exclaimed pulling your arm, heading out instantly.

"Yah look at my condition right now! I can't go out lIkE tHiS!" You tsked.

"Oh come on! I'll buy you something as soon as we're there! OkAy?"

"B-but-"

"No butts."

Sigh!

I'm not wearing a freaking under garment beneath these pants!

You tensed up!

But...

Here you were.

Standing right in front of the shopping mall.

"Let's move sweetheart." He pulled you in.

Tsk! This man's vocabulary is eternal.