ch 6

*Jk interwined his fingers with y/n's*
*goes towards their lockers*

Y/n's POV -
jk took out a towel from his locker and came towards me...
He then started wiping my hair because of the water he spilled on me a while ago when we were eating...
I was on a normal ponytail so first he opened my hair and then started to dry my hair...

Dont know why but this feels good...
As if there is someone who actually cares for me....

Jk-what are you thinking dear?

Y/n- dear? why dear? Not babe?

Jk- you like babe more?

y/n- no...i like dear...

Jk- *smirks* ok then i will call you babe from now on...

Y/n- *dissappointed look*
As you wish...

Jk-from tomorrow onwards you will keep your hair open...i want my slave to look more beautiful...

Y/n- *looks down* ok.

*jk held my waist and pulled me towards him...he was about to kiss when he suddenly pulled back*

Jk- *looks down* lets go to class.

Y/n- yes...you go and change and i will come here after i change too...

Jk-ok.

*during dance class*

Teacher- ok everyone get ready today iam gonna make partners and you all have to practice well because you all have to do a performance during annual function of our school...

Teacher's POV-
I started making partners when finally four students were left...
Teacher- jk,taeyong,y/n and lisa...so the four of you are left right!
Then next pair is y/n and taeyong
*Jk gave me a death glare*
Umm...well i think y/n and jk will be ok?!

*jk smiled and y/n sighed with  relief*

Teacher- and obiously last pair is taeyong and lisa...

*taehyung gave me a death glare this time*

Um..umm..well i think taehyung and lisa is better ok and taeyong you are with sam (tae's partner)...

So all set! So all of you can first plan out and then continue with practicing the dance.

After saying these words...i went out of the class BUT wait...how can they gave me that glare like seriously iam their teacher after all...aish!!! These brats!!!
*goes out of the class*

Y/n- so jungkook lets plan about the dance which is to be performed...

Jk- dont call me jungkook!
Call me babe! *smirks*

Y/n- ba..bab..babe...

Jk- *that trigerred me for some reason...* umm nope you havent got the feel. You are useless!

Y/n- (*i felt trigerred for some reason....i went close to him and as close as about to kiss and then i suddenly spoke out in a kind of romantic way while looking right into his eyes*) ~Babe...

Jk- (after saying that she chuckled a bit and went towards bathroom with a smirk still plastered on her face..) oh man holy sh*t!
That actully made me loose my control...uff...this girl sure has multi personality disorder....but to be honest its actually the word "useless" which triggers her...hmm i see...*smirks*

Y/n's POV -
I went straight into the bathroom and my smirk turned into regret...
Wtf was i trying to do right now!!! Uhh...y/n you cant loose your temper like this! or else you will have to face troubles! i spoke to myself...
I tried to be normal and went back to class when i saw everyone talking and disscussing...
I went towards jk...