ch 41

*play the audio above*

«♡~˙°˙●○●○●˙°˙○●○˙°˙♡~»

"Are you serious mom!?" You shouted, tears blurring your vision as you look at her, totally bewildered.

"You called me here urgently to say this!?" You wiped the tear rolling down, glaring at her with raging eyes.

And all this is because she called you for a marriage...

Lemme rephrase that...

She called you for your marriage...

The surprising part is that she isn't even saying the supposed groom's name and this had you shook.

"Are you seriously my mom?" You sobbed looking at her with rageful eyes.

"Yes iam and that's why I'm doing this." She shrugged her shoulders and you groaned,

"But i don't f*cking want this!? What the f*ck do you think i am? Your toy? Your collateral or something!?"

"Cut the crap honey! Get ready! Your wedding is in a hour." She chimed clutching your arm and you pushed her away,

"I'm not marrying any f*cking one! Are you insane! Leave me! I said f*cking-"

Slap!

"Y-you-" you held your stinging cheek, loads of salty tears staining your face.

"Y-you aren't my mom! You c-can't be!" You shouted yet again but she didn't budge.

"Guards! Take her into the dressing room!" Your eyes widened when two muscular guards held your arms tightly.

You gave a fierce look to your mom,

"Y-you can't do this!!!! You can't force me into this!!!! You b*tch-"

Slap!

"Mind your language sweetie!" She leans closer to you, a smirk plastered on her lips,

"And remember, i can do much more than this, I know I should love you and respect your choices..." her eyes softened as she gestures her guards to leave you, once they did she held onto your wrist, quickly engulfing you in a tight hug,

"What-"

"I'm sorry y/n...I'm really sorry for being such a bad parent...i know I'm too shameless to even ask this but...p-please..please do this for me...w-we're going bankrupt child...p-please just please..." she cried out, her legs giving up as she collapsed on the floor and you quickly held her securely.

"Mom...answer me honestly...you're saying all this so that i'll agree to marry with that stranger isn't it? Y-you don't regret anything and you don't have any idea about what I have been through...you're saying all this so that i will agree with your terms..." more tears spilled down your eyes as you moved away from her.

But she shook her head,

"No! Please! I know I'm such a bad mother but i would never give you fake hopes or sympathy. You know me y/n, you know i never fake things...if i wanted just a marriage from you then all i can is ordering my guards and there you will be with some stranger forever...i actually wanted to do that but now...now i just can't...i don't want to force you but I'm myself at a cliff...not just me y/n...all the employs of our company and all those people who trusted And invested in my company....all of them will break down..." she held your hands, looking at you with pleading eyes,

"Please y/n...this gentleman...he agreed to invest huge amount of money as well as help us with everything...his son was supposed to marry with another girl today but that girl ran away with someone...he has to keep his name and i have to keep my company...if you marry his son...everything will be alright baby...p-please...just please try to understand." She sobbed along and you were bewildered by the sight...

The fact that the arrogant classy famous businesswoman was kneeling in front of you with tears...it was something you never ever witnessed.

You couldn't believe your own eyes and you couldn't help but feel how broken and desperate she was.

"Y-you were never there for me...w-why do I have to be there for you? Mom? Why do i alone have responsibilities as a daughter but you have none as a mother?" You pulled your hands away as you forced yourself to be as harsh as her.

"I know y/n...I'm accepting my mistakes and I promise that I'll treat you right from now on...but please....we don't have much time...just do this last favor for your mom yeah? Please...trust me...trust me I'm not doing this to only to get my work done...the timing mightn't be the best but trust me...I really do feel bad for never giving you the love you deserve...please baby..." she sadly smiled at you and you huffed,

"Mom...i...I don't know if i can do such a big sacrifice for you..." you looked down as she lifted your chin up to make you look at her,

"Why? I remember you were never into someone. I even made you meet every girl's heartthrob, Park Jimin, and you didn't even date him...i even said you to get a nice boyfriend but you never did! You had to marry someone one day or the other...so why not now?"

"Mom...i...i love someone..." your fists clenched and you spoke in a shaky voice,

"I love him so much mom...p-please...i...i can't leave him-"

"Who?"

"I...i won't tell you!" You blurted out as she looked at you pitifully,

"It's too late to tell anyway y/n...you should've told me earlier...then i would've let you go...but...not now...not when i and many more people need you...you remember what you told me when you was young? You told me that you hate love...that you could never fall in love or trust any person with your heart...that y/n...i want that y/n now...i want her...bring her back...for everyone's sake...please be the obedient y/n you used to be...just this once..." She mumbled helplessly and you had to give up...

You had to give up on the last hope of yours...

The last happiness of yours...

Just the thought of leaving Jungkook and on top of it marrying a stranger shredded your heart apart...

"Tell me baby...you will help us right?" Your mom looks at you with expectant eyes and you could do was suppress your sob with a...

"Y-yes."