ch 4

Aish!! She fooled me!
How embarassing!😡😵😖
Ok wait y/n...we will meet tomorrow and iam gonna teach you a lesson! *smirks*

NEXT DAY-

AT SCHOOL-

Y/N's POV-
I was scared as hell and didn't know what to do..
I got ready and went to school but was trying my best to not get encountered by jungkook...

I saw tae near my class so i hid behind a wall and was waiting for him to leave...

After sometime he was gone and i sighed but suddenly someone whispered in my ear..

????-what are you doing here?

Y/n- suga...oh its you...well iam just...u see...umm...

Suga- btw do you know where is jk?

Y/n- huh? Nope...i dont know.

Suga- ok i have some homework...do it for me

Y/n- *i will be safe until i stay with suga and not let him contact jk since seems jk didn't mention anything to him...great y/n...you can do this!"*

Yes sure...lets go to class then...

*suga took me to class but when i entered no one was there except JUNGKOOK!

Wtf did he planned this!?

Suga went out leaving me and jk alone*

Jk- hey little how was your sleep last night?

Y/n- umm..w..w.well..

*locks the door and dragged y/n towards a wall*
*pins her to the wall*

Jk- hey babe...whats your plan for today?

Y/n- w.wh..what do you mean?

Jk- hmm...i see...why are you stammerring? Where's that brave tigress which i met yesterday?

Y/n- i..iam. iam...sorry...i didnt do it on purpose and i...i was a bit angry...

Jk- hmm...you dare getting angry on me? *comes closer*

Y/n- i..i..am...sorry *sobs*

Jk- stop crying...these tricks wont work on me! And yeah! I will forgive you if you do your homework perfectly! Ok?

Y/n- homework?

Jk- yep...the one which i gave you yesterday! Dont tell me you forgot it already?

Y/n- umm...well..*thinks hard*
*suddenly gets reminded*

Ohh...u..u..mean about that kiss?

Jk- hmm...you remembered! So start it already! *smirks*..
But remember...if its not passionate and good enough then your punishment will be doubled and it will be horrible for real!!!

Y/n- umm..well i didn't learn it...i..i..forgot that so you can give me another punishment..umm...any work or...

Jk- dont piss me off
*comes more close...almost touching her lips*

Y/n's POV -

I was shocked and terrified! What should i do?

Since he is already so near...i should finish off this matter!

I clenched my fist and moved my head forward and stopped in that position for a moment...i saw kissing scenes in dramas but i dont understand what to do next...

He then suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer...
I thought he might kiss back but instead he pinched my arm..

Y/n- *pulled back* ahh...it hurts..

Jk- hmm...i thought to be soft with you but seems you are a hard girl...
Ok so better i beat you!

*he held me neck tightly making me choke to death...
I wasnt able to breath and tears were rolling down my cheek...my eyes became red and i felt that iam dying in this very moment...i lost my strength and stopped resisting him and then slowly everything went blurry...i slowly closed my eyes and everything went dark....*

Jk's POV -

I held y/n's neck tightly...me heart was aching badly seeing her like this...
What she did to me? She obeyed me and always did whatever i ordered her to so honestly but why do i have to be so harsh with her and why it was hard as hell to resist myself from kissing her back...why my heart aches seeing her suffer...

BUT iam her bully! How could i have these thoughts!!
This feeling i never had when i bullied anyone but now it seems so hard and irresistable!

BUT iam her bully! How could i have these thoughts!!This feeling i never had when i bullied anyone but now it seems so hard and irresistable!

When i was still in dilemma with what my heart says and what my brains instructs...until i was busy sorting out my emotions...i noticed that y/n was choking and was about to be unconsious...i made myself calm and tried to wake her up...her neck had got red marks....my heart aches seeing this...the soft side of mine wants to kill the evil me who hurt y/n...
But wait i should first try to wake her up!
I didn't understand what to do and gave her artificial respiration...at times it was turning into kiss and i tried to control myself...
Nothing worked up and i layed her head on my lap...waiting for her to get up...

After half an hour felt some movements...i saw y/n and she held her throut...

I sat her up and gave her some water...
After drinking and then adjusting her mind to the present situation she spoke..

Y/n- am..am..i alive!?

Jk- yes you are! Iam sorry i didn't want to kill you. I wanna bully you!

y/n- i..i..feel dizzy..

Jk-hmm so what are you doing next? Going to class?

Y/n- i..i..dont know.

Jk- *smirk* then i shall tell you! *helds y/n's collar and about to kiss her*

*someone knocks the door*

????- hello. Is there anyone in? Why is the door locked?

Jk- hmph...you are lucky.

*gets up and walks out of class*

Teacher- what were you doing inside and why is that girl lying on the floor?

Jk- none of your buisness. Dont bother me again and i should let you know my dad is Mr. Jeon!

Teacher- i..iam sorry...yo...you can go. *bows*

Y/n's POV -

"everyone left...
I was alone...
I started crying...
no one is there to help me..
No one is there to stay beside me *sobs*
Even my mom is rich and powerful...she has never been with me...
She thinks a good mom is a mom which can fulfish all her daughters need and wishes...
But i dont want it...
I dont want money...
I dont want power...
I want honest and true love...

for which i have waited so long...neither my family nor any boy or any person showed affection towards me...

I WANT LOVE! *sobs*..."

Hello lovelies😊💜
Hope you all are enjoying reading my ff's...love you all💕💜😍😊😙