ch 27

"Show me how you look under those cute dress...show me how well my preferences fit you...take them off...unless you want me to do it..."

Knock Knock!

"Ugh! Seriously this is happening again?!" Jungkook groaned getting up and opening the door.

"The hell you want- ahh! Hyung! That hurts!" JungkoOk whined rubbing his head which was just hit by jin.

"This unholy child!" Jin sighed, entering the room with a pillow stuck under his arm.

"Where are you going hyung?"

"I'm sleeping here! Y/n! Dear...move aside a bit." He says while yawning.

"Oh..y-yeah hyung." You moved aside and sat on the bed.

"I-"

"You sleep beside me and jungkook...I'll let you have that couch there." He says pointing at the small couch in the corner of the room.

"Wah! Thanks for the hospitality." JungkoOk scoffed.

"Make yourself at home dear." Jin chimes making him scoff again as you giggled and stopped when he gave you a glare.

"Ok sweetie, go and change into something comfy and warm." Jin added eyeing your outfit as you got off the bed.

"Wear these for tonight." JungkoOk said shoving his trousers and shirt from his closet on your face.

"Aish! This kid is so ill mannered!" Jin tsked.

"Alright." You let out and change...going back on the bed before giving jungkook's sleeping figure a glance.

--------

"Aigoo! Such a sleepy head!" Jin folded his arms looking at your half sleeping self in disbelief.

"And here i thought y/n is the innocent, well mannered, fragile and soft type of girl!" He says looking at jungkoOk who just chuckled,
"Oh come on hyung, how could you believe my girlfriend to be innocent?"

"Yeah yeah i see...you both are the same lazy assess!" He replied.

You guys had some breakfast as Jin scolded and gathered up all his schooling kids.

"I'm not going today." Taehyung mumbled to get a hit on his shoulder from Jin.

You smiled observing their close relationship and informality...yeah bro culture duh!

"I'll drive you to school. Let's go!" JungkoOk said and you sat in the car with him but suddenly suga and taehyung joined.

"Ugh! Go with your car! Hyung!" JungkoOk pouted making your heart melt away at the sight of him.

"Nope! Let's go!" Taehyung says and you'll are off to school which you're attending after quite some days.

-----

"And this is the f*ck why everyone was being around me from Yesterday night onwards huh?!" JungkoOk groaned hitting his fist on the bench.

"Yeah, you got it right...and...we don't want you to do anything silly because of her...also...y/n's always around you which will eventually effect her as well." Suga says trying to calm the situation but it happens the opposite way.