ch Ⓜ35Ⓜ

*Ahem* *Ahem*

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD...

✨✨✨

"Baby...You don't have any idea how much i missed you...but you went to that bastard!!! I was so sad..." jungkoOk tilted his head...the disappointment clearly visible...

"I-i'm so so sorry jungkoOk...baby...why don't we go home?" You pouted as you caressed his hair...

"First help me fix my problem...it's harder to control myself when I'm with you..." he breathed out...gripping on your hair and capturing your lips with his...

"W-what should i do?...a-are you going to d-do that..." you whispered shyly when he pulled away to let you catch your breath...

"No...i want to make love with you in a better situation...not like this...i know you aren't ready...so just help me out with this...I'm going crazy..." he whispered in your earlobe...clasping his lips on it and moving your hand to his lower body part...

You freak out at the sudden action...

But do the job anyway...

Making him moan your name in ecstasy as he whispers dirty things....

This heated moment was the most intimate moment you two ever had...

And his heavenly moans were making you loose control...

"B-be a little faster...a-almost there..." he moaned in pleasure...a smirk plastered to his face as he is satisfied...

You chuckled out of the blue,

"Hehe...Sounds like I'm driving..." you innocently mention after hearing his words...

But his smirk just widened,

"No baby...You ain't driving..."

"Then what? Riding?" You chuckle again.

"You can if you want to..." he smirked and you look away shyly...only to get a spank and you flinched...

"Better be quiet or else i'll have to make your mouth replace your hand babygirl..." he groans as you shut your mouth...

"Mmmm...Ahh y-y/n...so good...you're such a good girl...ahh..." a satisfying moan leaves his mouth as he breathed out...

You pulled your wet hand away...

And you look away in shyness...

What now?