ch 16

"J-Jimin?"

You weren't believing your own eyes, is Jimin Your mother's target?

Why?

Why the hell life has to be this playful.

"Hello" he greeted your mother as the gentleman he is...

Your mom smiled back.

"Is she your daughter?" Jimin asked.
Your mom nodded.

"She is so pretty." He smiled and glanced over at your expensive party look which he saw for the first time.

Your mom smiled back again "oh really."

"Yeah, i would like to spend some quality time with her." And now You were already able to read through his Mind.

"Oh my, sure, it's an honour for her." She seems happier than ever.

"Then excuse us." Jimin said as he quickly pulled you along a corridor towards some rooms.

"You look so damn sexy babe." Jimin whispered in your ears making you look away, you were stuck...

You can't go away because your mom warned you but you can't stay here either, what if jungkoOk knows about it?

"Are you ignoring me? Imma call your mom." He pulled out his phone but you grabbed his arm.

"What do you want?" You looked at his eyes trying to look for an answer.

"You"

You rolled your eyes but flinched when he pulled you in a room as he closed the door.

"Yah, what are you doing? Jimin!"

"Don't tell me You didn't get me when i said i want to spend some quality time with you?"

You sighed, not understanding what to do, but Jimin already pulled you along the bed while his face came closer to yours, but then you smelled some weird smell and your eyes shot at him "you're seriously drunk Jimin!" You shook his face but it didn't work, his face was serious, you stood up and started to walk as he grabbed your wrist and pulled you along on the bed.

You pushed Him slightly and you ended up being on top of him.

"Jimin Hyung, where are the joysticks?" You turned your face towards the door which suddenly opened only to see a dressed up jungkoOk whose expression froze At the sight of you on Jimin.

You suddenly stood up and backed off as jungkoOk's face expression showed his anger.

"Yah, jungkoOk-ah, don't disturb us." Jimin said while he grabbed Your wrist again.

"Hyung, why you have to choose her out of all the women's present out there?!" JungkoOk questioned.

"I didn't call her, she came to me!" Jimin simply answered.

JungkoOk raised his brow as he looked at you for an answer.

"Am i not right babe?" Jimin said looking at you.

"I-i" you were speechless.
Even though you Didn't want it, but still it was your own mother who pushed you towards him so it's someway not his fault either.

"Hyung, you need Her now?" JungkoOk said.

"Not really, you can take her instead." Jimin smirked.

"Thanks hyung, and for you babe, i have an amazing punishment. Follow me." JungkoOk said as he walked out.

"JungkoOk, i-i'm s-sorry..."you said while looking down.

"It's of no use now." He smirked as he pulled you inside a room which seems like his own.