ch 19 Ⓜ

This chapter might be disturbing and having triggering content for some of the readers.

You have been warned 🙂

"J-jackson!" You Stammered taking back steps as he came towards you.

"Please go away!" You shouted making him more determined to stay.

"I will, but after taking your virginity!" He winked.

You sighed as running away won't help, you have to come up with some excuse, you had literally forgotten about your past but this freaking person reminded you ever bit of it.

"I'M NO MORE A VIRGIN JACKSON!" You shouted again.

He lifted his brow, "how should i believe you?"

You fired back, "I have a boyfriend, and it's already done many times than you think, so just give up that bullshit promise of yours and LEAVE!" Tears didn't stop...

"Pfft, so you wanna say that the girl who stormed out of a dressing room just after maybe a makeout is NOT a virgin? Don't play dumb babygirl, i know you saved your first for me." He smirked evilly.

"W-wait! YOU WERE STALKING ME!" You asked,

How did he even know about that incident?!

"Nah, to be honest i first saw you that time but i couldn't find you until today, when I observed that someone shifted in my neighborhood i came to meet just to be a good neighbour but yeah you never fail to surprise me." His smile widened.

Why tf i opened the door without checking?!

You cursed at your mistakes as you glanced around and the next thing you did was grabbing your phone and running into the bathroom and locking it From inside, the moment he noticed you running he ran behind you but you locked the Door from inside with just a fraction of seconds earlier than he approached for it or else you'd have been in his grasp right now, you breathed heavily as he banged the door endlessly, your hands were shaking as you managed to click on jungkook's phone number in your contact list.

Meanwhile,

Jungkook was waiting for you From morning...

'Why she missed the school today?' He wondered as his phone vibrated, he saw your name as he stood up and left the class without minding the teacher glancing at him.

"Hey baby, why you missed school tod-"

"J-jung-jungkook-ah!" You spoke with your shaky voice as tears ran down your Cheeks and your body shivered.

"Are you okay? And what is that loud banging voice?! WHAT HAPPENED TELL ME RIGHT NOW!" He got furious and tensed up.

"J-jungkoOk, he will ruin me! P-please help m-me, ju-jungkoOk-ah, i n-need you so badly right now p-please, h-he will-" you sniffed as you were hyperventilating, jungkook got more tensed up as he spoke,
"Who is it? Tell me where are you RIGHT NOW!"